Refugees should not be Integrated. They should be sent home as soon as possible.

Hans Von Horn

There is no need for Refugees to remain in Ireland after it becomes safe for them to return to the Land they were displaced from. Our Nation needs no further Cultural or Genetic enhancement.

Spending money on language classes to teach English to Refugees is a waste of money.

There is no need for spending resources on Integrating Refugees. Spending money on social supports for Refugees for any period greater than a minimum stay is also a waste of money.

We must not provide economic incentives for people to claim Refugee Status in Ireland. Social Housing is a very scarce and expensive resource, that we must use it wisely.

It would be appropriate to provide a small grant to Refugees returning to their Country of origin. We even had a Minister for Integration.

Home - Office for the Promotion of Migrant Integration

Integration has become a whole industry in itself. If we are to have migrants to Ireland then we should choose migrants who do not need help integrating.

To make Ireland multiethnic involves a risk that the development hostile, reactionary cultures will erode our previously stable, homogeneous societies. We can influence a certain number of people from foreign cultures, but a migration of the size and composition, we have seen in the last decades of the 20th century and beginning of the 21st century, can not be integrated.

Many immigrants want to pursue their own culture, and it can have the same effects here as in migrants' home countries. In particular it has proven difficult to integrate refugees and immigrants, with a Muslim background. It has nothing to do with tolerance to do to be tolerant towards intolerance.

Asylum seekers must not commence any form of integration in Irish Society before it is determined whether the asylum seeker will be granted asylum in Ireland.

Asylum seekers should not be entitled to take up work or to study, while their applications are processed.

Where there be peace in the refugee's home country during the first seven years of refuge, the refugee must go back home.

It is important therefore that the refugee's are prepared for returning home despite any integration process.

Refugees who travel to stay in the country they claim to be persecuted - so-called "vacation refugees" - should immediately have their refugee status revoked and deported.

Refugees must realize that their future is not in Ireland but in a future peaceful home country, neighboring country or another country where they can help to ensure a better future for themselves.

The EU should not fund foreign aid to countries that will not receive and facilitate the return of its own citizens.

Last edited:

Spanner Island

There is no need for Refugees to remain in Ireland after it becomes safe for them to return to the Land they were displaced from. Our Nation needs no further Cultural or Genetic enhancement.

Spending money on language classes to teach English to Refugees is a waste of money.

There is no need for spending resources on Integrating Refugees. Spending money on social supports for Refugees for any period greater than a minimum stay is also a waste of money.

We must not provide economic incentives for people to claim Refugee Status in Ireland. Social Housing is a very scarce and expensive resource, that we must use it wisely.

It would be appropriate to provide a small grant to Refugees returning to their Country of origin. We even had a Minister for Integration.

Integration has become a whole industry in itself. If we are to have migrants to Ireland then we should choose migrants who do not need help integrating.
Seriously - f*** off Hans you boring git.

eoghanacht

I'm not racist but...

Fullforward

Send the Irish Home.............Sink the Island.

Disillusioned democrat

Seriously - f*** off Hans you boring git.
In fairness, he makes a good point...there's a big gaping hole in the "refugee" argument, which tugs on the nation's collective heartstrings when all the actions say "immigrant". Irish gombeen charity industry will go into overdrive to get a slice of the pie...this will cost dearly and 20 years from now the "refugees" will be visiting Syria on hols, but probably still living in Ireland.

Cellachán Chaisil

Last edited:

Spanner Island

When did we reach that sweet spot?
Probably back when Ireland was a monocultural Catholic dominated sh!thole with priests raping kids and nuns abusing women who had kids out of wedlock on industrial scales while the 'state' was ambiguous at best about it all etc.

I'd say those were the golden days for some.

I like seeing foreigners embracing the GAA and speaking a cupla focal etc.

Spanner Island

Are you for real? Have you been studying the sideysghost manual of RCC bashing?
Ah whatever... I didn't know there was one but I'll look out for it down the library next time I'm there...

The OP is a total bore on this immigrants/foreigners issue.

You could merge many of the OPs threads into one and preferably ZOO the lot.

PeaceGoalie

Probably back when Ireland was a monocultural Catholic dominated sh!thole with priests raping kids and nuns abusing women who had kids out of wedlock on industrial scales while the 'state' was ambiguous at best about it all etc.

How did those women get pregnant? Was your grand da banging them up? You know why St James' is no longer called St Kevin's? Your comments on the GAA show you for a slob, who wants the GAA to be an empty symbol: oh look how nice we are, we allow darkies play our games. Loads of immigrants' kids play GAA, just as they play Ossie Rules in Australia.
The "refugees" are a different matter. Many of them are using the situation. As always, those who really need help don't get it. The refugee "crisis" diverts from the real problem - the wars those behind the refugee industry foster.

statsman

It's a peculiarly Irish form of nostalgie de la boue.

EoinMag

I remember when I first moved back from Germany, about 97, I was working in Hertz in Swords, one of my French colleagues loved hurling.
I remember asking one of the Dublin lads who was a hurler if he could organise that the French bloke would get a few training gigs to see if he wanted to hurl, I was told....no foreigners...I was surprised to say the least. I was rather embarrassed to tell the French guy that it was Irish only....thankfully that appears to have changed.

Spanner Island

How did those women get pregnant? Was your grand da banging them up? You know why St James' is no longer called St Kevin's? Your comments on the GAA show you for a slob, who wants the GAA to be an empty symbol: oh look how nice we are, we allow darkies play our games. Loads of immigrants' kids play GAA, just as they play Ossie Rules in Australia.
Bullsh!t... :roll:

The "refugees" are a different matter. Many of them are using the situation. As always, those who really need help don't get it. The refugee "crisis" diverts from the real problem - the wars those behind the refugee industry foster.
More bullsh!t... :roll:

Of course some people abuse situations... all the time.

It's a tedious whinge however, from the anti-refugee/immigrant charlatans to fake being reasonable and sincere when in reality they're neither of those things and everybody knows it... probably including themselves...

It's the classic 'I'm not racist but...' BS.

Erudite Caveman

I remember when I first moved back from Germany, about 97, I was working in Hertz in Swords, one of my French colleagues loved hurling.
I remember asking one of the Dublin lads who was a hurler if he could organise that the French bloke would get a few training gigs to see if he wanted to hurl, I was told....no foreigners...I was surprised to say the least. I was rather embarrassed to tell the French guy that it was Irish only....thankfully that appears to have changed.
Really? Because he was foreign? That sounds mental - doubt very much it was official, or even widely held. Generally there would be a reluctance to take on anyone who didn't have the basics, because it would be like trying to join a violent orchestra without having had a violin lesson. Rather than nationality, I suspect that was the underlying reason.

former wesleyan

The rounding up of refugees should be fun. Uniforms by Paul Costello and whatnot. Identifying patches etc.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies