Registration Deadline for Voting in 2018 Is November 25th 2017.

General Urko

I don't know what the story will be with supplemental registration next year (or indeed what that means), but the official closing date to register for any election or referendum in 2018 is November 25th this year.
We will definitely have an abortion ammendment/repeal in 2018, plus hopefully a presidential one and depending on how The Fake Republican Fux in Eff Eff and The Shinners are doing in the opinion polls, possibly a GE, so they can get into the leaba together!

The link below especially highlights that young people who may have a wish to repeal the 8th or indeed keep it could get caught out by missing the deadline. Of course no woman of realistic fertile age in 2017 would have been able to vote in 1983!

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/young-people-urged-to-register-to-vote-before-deadline-1.3294058

My stance is as always, even if I absolutely disagree with you, please register and please vote, though there should always be a none of the above option to tick on a ballot paper for general, local and European Elections.

General Urko

Obviously, there was no pressing need to post this on the forum as most P.iesters only ever leave their attics to go out and cast the franchise!petunia

Dame_Enda

I always vote though I dunno will I in the abortion one as I feel it's mainly an issue for women.

General Urko

I always vote though I dunno will I in the abortion one as I feel it's mainly an issue for women.
It's such an intrinsically woman's issue that a woman's vote should count double in it, a proper take on the traditional Orange gerrymandering in Derry where if you were a rate payer (Unionist Businessman, you got 2 votes)!

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies