• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Renua what now?

nwofg1

The fallout continues from this failed party, the latest Rat to leave Hobbs, slipped off into the night, no doubt back to the safety net of RTE like George Lee,
What now of Creighton? will she try prostitute out her reputation to earn a few dollars in some half ass consultancy, or perhaps get Hobbs to put a word in for her to front a TV show for RTE or maybe she will turn up on BIG BROTHER or Fair City.

SeanieFitz

The fallout continues from this failed party, the latest Rat to leave Hobbs, slipped off into the night, no doubt back to the safety net of RTE like George Lee,
What now of Creighton? will she try prostitute out her reputation to earn a few dollars in some half ass consultancy, or perhaps get Hobbs to put a word in for her to front a TV show for RTE or maybe she will turn up on BIG BROTHER or Fair City.
While I despise Hobbs and believe he did more harm than good to Renau, I have a certain sympathy for Lucinda. While I would not always agree with her policies, I do admire her for standing up for her principals. I also feel that IN&M did a complete hatchet job on her during the run up to the last GE and that was because of her condemnation of D O'Brien.

Spanner Island

While I despise Hobbs and believe he did more harm than good to Renau, I have a certain sympathy for Lucinda. While I would not always agree with her policies, I do admire her for standing up for her principals. I also feel that IN&M did a complete hatchet job on her during the run up to the last GE and that was because of her condemnation of D O'Brien.
Yep... I'll never slag off anyone regardless of where they are on the political spectrum, for attempting to break up the status quo and the cosy traditional party setup... a setup which is largely indulged by a complacent and lazy arsed media, part of which did a cynical hatchet job on Creighton.

The same tired auld shills here and elsewhere round on anyone who puts their head above the parapet and threatens their cosy existence...

Renua was a sh!te name however and a sh!te brand... probably dead from the get go with such a naff name and a pretty dire launch if I remember correctly...

moresthepity

She was small-fry to the Indo, they were really going after SF.

SeanieFitz

She was small-fry to the Indo, they were really going after SF.
IN&M were instrumental in Kate O'Connell taking the seat from Lucinda, during the lead up to the GE IN&M ran a smear campaign against Lucinda and that was due to her position on Dobbo. If we have learned anything over the past few years it is that Dobbo is a vindictive so and so!

statsman

Lucinda has already left, so her 'what now' is irrelevant. Hobbs was irrelevant anyway. RENUA are irrelevant. The 1.3 million may as well be spent on drink.

Caothaoir

Is a move towards Euroscepticism a possibility?

It's certainly a 'gap in the market'.

lostexpectation

Website
dublinstreams.blogspot.com
http://www.politics.ie/forum/elections/246603-so-renua-finished-then-8.html

im axeled

IN&M were instrumental in Kate O'Connell taking the seat from Lucinda, during the lead up to the GE IN&M ran a smear campaign against Lucinda and that was due to her position on Dobbo. If we have learned anything over the past few years it is that Dobbo is a vindictive so and so!
with a penchant for proving it

im axeled

Lucinda has already left, so her 'what now' is irrelevant. Hobbs was irrelevant anyway. RENUA are irrelevant. The 1.3 million may as well be spent on drink.
corprate hospitality, to put a more appropiate name on it, as it involves politics

Westmeath

Renua, for all their faults, did have very clear policies and ideas that they wanted to implement.

Fullforward

Two Blueshirt wasters.

the secretary

They should just fold, they are going nowhere.
Very few elected cllrs, no TD's or Senators.
Finances are another big part of running a party never mind organisation and again I'm sure both are in a poor state.

nwofg1

Renua are trying to get Flanagan back, please take that amish guy back please

Degeneration X

Thankfully the nice gentleman from Dublin North Central set me straight on why you hate this Flanagan guy, I gather its because he beat your meal ticket Brody Sweeney in 2007, Newflash you loser its 2017 get on with your life stop living in the past, you and those other fools from Sutton Branch need to let go, leave the party that doesn't rate you BTW and find something else to do, your constant moaning and feeble attempt to run down people on here who are not FG is very sad
Brody Sweeney was he the guy who couldn't run a sandwich shop but somehow Enda and Big Phil wound up placing him on Bord Bia?
Typical FG cronyism rewarding losers with top jobs, no wonder FG lost a third of its vote and membership. I'd say there are desperate to win back the Renua folk now. FG are vile.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies