Renua Where Are They Now?

nwofg1

What has happened to the biggest joke in Irish politics Renua?

What happened to to Billy Timmins?

Lucinda Crighton has anybody heard what she doing now?

Terence Flanagan what happened to him?

Eddie Hobbs?

The goon who is now the leader?

hollandia

Is there a particular reason this is in feedback?

Prester Jim

nwofg1

Billy Timmins along with Flanagan trying to crawl back to FG,
Crighton is sitting by the phone waiting for her old pal Lying Leo to call her, as for that vile creep Hobbs, he will worm his way back into RTE like the other idiot who wanted to play politics. As for the idiot who is currently in charge who cares so jumped up culchie who is a zero.
We will take back Billy and Lucinda but never flanagan, he is hated buy the majority of the members of Dublin Bay North, lucky for us our current chairman has no time for him or the group of rabble that follows him.

Degeneration X

We will take back Billy and Lucinda but never flanagan, he is hated buy the majority of the members of Dublin Bay North, lucky for us our current chairman has no time for him or the group of rabble that follows him.
FG a family at war yet again. No surprises, no wonder you can't govern.

Last edited:

Verhofstadt

Website
They have died and become reborn with the holy spirit of the ProLife Movement

Campaign headquarters moving to Knock, Inshallah

Degeneration X

What has happened to the biggest joke in Irish politics Renua?

What happened to to Billy Timmins?

Lucinda Crighton has anybody heard what she doing now?

Terence Flanagan what happened to him?

Eddie Hobbs?

The goon who is now the leader?
Creighton will no doubt be back in FG with the Brown John Bruton i.e Taoiseach Leo Varadkar.

They worked so successfully together on such ventures as trying to remove Enda Kenny from his position as Leader of the opposition, on Gay Mitchell's fantastic Presidential bid, trying to keep the UK in the EU and many others.

Lose-cinda and Lyin' Leo sure know how to get the job done!

nwofg1

Creighton will no doubt be back in FG with the Brown John Bruton i.e Taoiseach Leo Varadkar.

They worked so successfully together on such ventures as trying to remove Enda Kenny from his position as Leader of the opposition, on Gay Mitchell's fantastic Presidential bid, trying to keep the UK in the EU and many others.

FG are the greatest thing ever to happen to this country shinners like you are scum

PeaceGoalie

I thought FineGael were wooing Flanagan, who kinda flnked in Renua.

But Creighton is pro life etc. Provisional Fine Gael are pro sodomite. I think they want shut of the Renua lot

nwofg1

I thought FineGael were wooing Flanagan, who kinda flnked in Renua.

But Creighton is pro life etc. Provisional Fine Gael are pro sodomite. I think they want shut of the Renua lot
There are some fools in the National Ex and HQ who think this clown Terence Flanagan who think he has some value, yes he may be a hard worker etc but we will never allow him to return to our beloved FG. I gather our plan to keep him out is working like a charm. Lucinda is welcome back as she is a good pal of leo

Degeneration X

If Flanagan had any sense he would ignore the desperate pleas from FG to return , the truth is they are in a bad way in Dublin Bay North , they have no talent left to run, Having spoken with one of there members he filled me in on the type of idiot they have in there ranks
Flanagan and FG are made for each other. But seriously I hear FG are in rag order across the Northside of Dublin even in bourgeois areas like Howth and Sutton. They used to have 2 out of 3 council seats here and now don't have a single one. I also hear their membership here can be counted in teens. Perhaps Terence is being brought back to take a seat here in the next locals?

PeaceGoalie

There are some fools in the National Ex and HQ who think this clown Terence Flanagan who think he has some value, yes he may be a hard worker etc but we will never allow him to return to our beloved FG. I gather our plan to keep him out is working like a charm. Lucinda is welcome back as she is a good pal of leo
But ye made Flanagan a TD, even though he lacked, er, charisma and much more

New Threads