Report that US, UK, Israeli, Turkish & Saudi toops killed in Russian missile attack.

Civic_critic2

According to Global Research, quoting an article from Fars news agency, which claims to get its report from an article by the Arabic arm of the Sputnik news agency, Russia launched missiles from its warships against an intelligence centre near Aleppo manned by Western, Israeli and Saudi intelligence officers. Up to 30 have been killed and this occurred immediately in the wake of, and presumably in retaliation for, the attack on the Syrian army at Deir Ezzor.

Fars said:
"The Russian warships fired three Caliber missiles at the foreign officers' coordination operations room in Dar Ezza region in the Western part of Aleppo near Sam'an mountain, killing 30 Israeli and western officers," the Arabic-language service of Russia's Sputnik news agency quoted battlefield source in Aleppo as saying on Wednesday.
No confirmation of this and no mention in the western media apparently.

Analyzer

If I were an Israeli, I would want answers as to why an Israeli agent was involved in anything involving an agent of a country (KSA ) that has is the source of terrorism in the Middle East as well as much anti -Israeli vindictiveness.

The_SR

If I were an Israeli, I would want answers as to why an Israeli agent was involved in anything involving an agent of a country (KSA ) that has is the source of terrorism in the Middle East as well as much anti -Israeli vindictiveness.
Hardly news

kalipa

captain obvious

According to Global Research, quoting an article from Fars news agency, which claims to get its report from an article by the Arabic arm of the Sputnik news agency, Russia launched missiles from its warships against an intelligence centre near Aleppo manned by Western, Israeli and Saudi intelligence officers. Up to 30 have been killed and this occurred immediately in the wake of, and presumably in retaliation for, the attack on the Syrian army at Deir Ezzor.

I generally take what Fars says with a pinch of salt until it is confirmed independently elsewhere. Until then it is rumor.

Jezza15

Get with the programme. Lots of Arab elites love Israel. They can use it to stir up Arab/Muslim feelings in public, which they can use to take the gaze off of their own corruption, and do nice business with it in private.

Nemesiscorporation

Fars news agency, the news agency that reported that an Iranian had invented a time machine and that the USA is run by a secret shadow government made up entirely of nazi aliens from outer space.

Anyone taking Fars as a source for news needs a serious kick in the arse.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/01/13/iranian-news-agency-says-the-u-s-is-secretly-run-by-nazi-space-aliens-really/

Polly Ticks

Typical anti-alien prejudice.

As one of many entities from outer space living on this planet, if anything, I feel we are under-represented in secret shadow government circles.

Nemesiscorporation

RasherHash

Good shot :)

former wesleyan

" According to Global Research "

Conspiracy theories
Common conspiracy theories listed as such in Wikipedia are frequently advanced, and stated to be facts in Chossudovsky's website Global Research. A few examples are: The New World Order (conspiracy theory),9/11 conspiracy theories, such as the assertion that the attack on the Twin Towers was a False flag operation, The HAARP conspiracy theory, that the installation is a "secret weapon used for weather modification, electromagnetic warfare" (Chossudovsky also included that in one of his books.), Global warming conspiracy theory, Charlie Hebdo shooting conspiracy theories, and the FEMA camps conspiracy theory Michel Chossudovsky also stated in his website that the US used nuclear waepons on Iraq and Afghanistan

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Sources in the OP
Canadian conspiracy theorist
Iranian propaganda
Russian propaganda

Just who might Civic_critic2 be hanging around with...if those are their "news" sources ?

cyp

Old Mr Grouser

Most of them would want it covered-up.

You rarely hear of Mossad's disasters.

Karloff

" According to Global Research "

Conspiracy theories
Common conspiracy theories listed as such in Wikipedia are frequently advanced, and stated to be facts in Chossudovsky's website Global Research. A few examples are: The New World Order (conspiracy theory),9/11 conspiracy theories, such as the assertion that the attack on the Twin Towers was a False flag operation, The HAARP conspiracy theory, that the installation is a "secret weapon used for weather modification, electromagnetic warfare" (Chossudovsky also included that in one of his books.), Global warming conspiracy theory, Charlie Hebdo shooting conspiracy theories, and the FEMA camps conspiracy theory Michel Chossudovsky also stated in his website that the US used nuclear waepons on Iraq and Afghanistan
Western media is as bad or worse. They lie and lie and lie about US foreign policy - inventing grandiose plots for their enemies to justify wars and acts of aggression. There are people here who quote the NYT or WP, if those are acceptable then so is Global Research. If you have specific points of contention over something put into a GR article then reveal it.

I find the site interesting for unveiling those news angles that the so called mainstream media ignore. Eg the NYT would describe America in Libya as if it was a humanitarian act, GR would discuss the geopolitical implications, the proxy war between US-Russia or the zionist perspective or the regional ambitions of the Saudis or US allegiance to jihadist groups. Ie news for grown ups while the NYT sells the fairy tale US propaganda perspective.

New Threads

Most Replies