Reports that a tribe of 600 Irish Travellers desecrated and sacked the German town of Ginsheim-Gustavsburg, thoughts ?

Therightroad

If you specifically breed for SW purposes and none of that money goes to the children's upkeep, you will certainly be well on the way to becoming a millionaire with 10 children! And that is exactly what I see in my council housing estate!
Dole plus children's allowance for a married couple with 10 kids is the tax free equivalent of a single person earning over €90K and throw in social housing, medical cards all round, fuel allowances, back to school allowances and if there's inbreeding involved or some eejit has misdiagnosed a starving ferile child as having ADHD, then you are in a scenario where there is Free TV license, a free electricity allowance and Bus Passes for Mama And Papa too!:mad:
Plus with that size of family, they won't be forced onto activation schemes!:mad:
It's Absolutely InFookingSane!....:mad:
Throw in a couple of Compensation claims...Tapping Local St Vincent de Paul a few times a year...not to mention a bit of robbing..is it any wonder they can have new cars and vans..not mention the Best Of Headstones

Druidess

There are 2 large entitled classes in this country - 1 the upper classes (including charity czars and high level sports admin folkers) and 2 underclass rubbish (not necessarily travellers), these koontz act like the world owes them a living and nobody points out in strong terms to them that we owe them absolutely nothing!
very well said indeed.

and those in the middle are sick to the eye teeth of it.

ergo2

FFS. You talk as if they are some sort of species that are now genetically incompatible with a change in their environment.

They are humans. Humans are intelligent and have agency.

They and they alone are responsible for their criminality, anti social behaviour and all round socioeconomic problems.

Passed on from parents to children. It take a generation to decide to cop the fûck on, stop playing the victim and clean up their own mess as an example to their kids who could then break free.
Well said

ergo2

If you specifically breed for SW purposes and none of that money goes to the children's upkeep, you will certainly be well on the way to becoming a millionaire with 10 children! And that is exactly what I see in my council housing estate!
Dole plus children's allowance for a married couple with 10 kids is the tax free equivalent of a single person earning over €90K and throw in social housing, medical cards all round, fuel allowances, back to school allowances and if there's inbreeding involved or some eejit has misdiagnosed a starving ferile child as having ADHD, then you are in a scenario where there is Free TV license, a free electricity allowance and Bus Passes for Mama And Papa too!:mad:
Plus with that size of family, they won't be forced onto activation schemes!:mad:
It's Absolutely InFookingSane!:mad:
I agree fully with Gen Urko on the way travellers leech from the rest of us.
Too many of them regard the rest of the community and the State to be conned and rookedas fair game to be conned and robbed in any way possible.

It is time the Revenue and CAB investigated them thoroughly

General Urko

Throw in a couple of Compensation claims...Tapping Local St Vincent de Paul a few times a year...not to mention a bit of robbing..is it any wonder they can have new cars and vans..not mention the Best Of Headstones
I always thought it was obscene that in a country where ordinary hardworking people run into great financial difficulties by having to bury their dead loved ones, some members of our beloved indigenous ethnic minority who have literally never done a days work in their lives and some who let alone that but who were also very serious compulsive thieves such as the one McNally dispatched, can have huge monuments erected to them after they have gone to their eternal reward!:mad:

sadmal

I always thought it was obscene that in a country where ordinary hardworking people run into great financial difficulties by having to bury their dead loved ones, some members of our beloved indigenous ethnic minority who have literally never done a days work in their lives and some who let alone that but who were also very serious compulsive thieves such as the one McNally dispatched, can have huge monuments erected to them after they have gone to their eternal reward!:mad:
It's a tradition to show to other members of the Travelling community just how much you loved the deceased by erecting the largest memorial you can afford. When it's then their turn to bury their dead they have to go bigger and better and so on and so on.

A bit like those wedding dresses that featured on the Big Fat Gypsy Wedding show, one has to be bigger than the last one until eventually a bride is almost smothered by her dress.

ergo2

Ratio Et Fides;10491596[B said:
]No one makes a fortune out of Social Welfare[/B] and I only met "women's lib" when I went to England. Also I would call the "House of Prayer" the "House of Preying"- Christina Gallagher is a evil Prod who has exploited simple Catholics who have been bereft of pastoral guidance due to the Ecclesiastical Gaystapo to make herself rich, but that is for another thread. Im glad that you can at least the piety of many Traveller women. As for their men and violence? Well I avoid friendships with men in general however I have witnessed genuine, completely unmistakable piety among them to- Christ did not shed His Precious Blood to make people nice and middle class but to make them Holy. I have admitted that they are rough around the edges but than so is own tribe; my dad did a stretch when I was a wee girl for breaking some other lad's arm in a Pub fight and even though in general I was a model student I managed to get suspended from school twice for laying into other girls. One of the things that really attracted to my better half was the fact that he could really handle himself well in the ring and his father who is now deceased served with distinction in the re-conquest of the Falklands Islands. A thing that my mum-in-law really likes about is that a lot of bourgeois nonsense just doesnt compute with me; a squeamishness about violence being one example. While immoral violence is wrong, cowardice can often times be the far greater sin.
R and F, I agree with you about Christine Gallagher, altho I think she is or was Catholic. Certainly her key staff are Catholic. I was amazed at the amount of money some travellers told me they were "donating"

I cannot recall meeting any pious male travellers. I have met too many whose main interest seem to be eternal feud at various places around the West. It should not be necessary to have a Gárda presence at e.g Confirmations, nor for all the pubs in the town to close on such occasions

I disagree with your claim that no one makes a fortune out of Social Welfare. As Gen Urko and others here have explained, many travellers do.
btw SW rates are higher in the R of I than in Northern Irelad.
GTravellers are experts on milking the SW system

[/I][/I]

][/I]

Last edited:

sadmal

R and F, I agree with you about Christine Gallagher, altho I think she is or was Catholic. Certainly her key staff are Catholic. I was amaze at the amount of money some travellers told me they were "donating"

I cannot recall meeting any pious male travellers. I have met too many whose main interest seem to be eternal feud at various places around the West

[/I][/I]

][/I]
You're right, Christine Gallagher is a Catholic and she has a spiritual advisor who is also a curate in some parish. I remember reading about him and wondering why his Bishop allowed him to continue working with Gallagher.

puffin

Gallagher is a fenian , who apart from making up another money making scams , selling tickets to the olympics , she sleeps in the cupboard, not the closet, because only arse bandits do that,

Last edited:

Eoin Coir

@ergo2 I agree re travellers having so many children, most of them perpetuate the life their parents lead. In addition they often marry a relative resulting in disturbed offspring.

They clean up on social welfare,get free travel mostly due to some disability, and cost the state a fortune.

Eoin Coir

Christine Gallagher has many fine expensive houses, I know at least 3 of them lived in by various members of her family. She is a fraud. Fr. McGinnity the priest who puts on antics during consecration was in Maynooth once and reported Mgr Ledwith. He was ignored at the time, but alter proven right. I have heard it has affected him deeply.

General Urko

@ergo2 I agree re travellers having so many children, most of them perpetuate the life their parents lead. In addition they often marry a relative resulting in disturbed offspring.

They clean up on social welfare,get free travel mostly due to some disability, and cost the state a fortune.
In other places where inbreeding is common, the parents aren't treated like royalty!

LISTOWEL MAN

i remember the Late Late show travellers debate

Ian O'Doherty said what happened to Frog Ward wasn't traveller prejudice it was burglar prejudice

he got a round of applause from the audience

later on Pat Kenny put the microphone in front of a very tired looking man

You sir what do you think of travellers ?

i ate them

his name is Len Gridley

a hero of mine

Therightroad

What defines a Traveller has changed greatly over the past 40 years, Old school travellers were nomadic types who were different but generally law abiding but might have milked peoples kindness, the next generation though became greedy & had little respect for the law and became settled, its their offspring who have become the right wrong ones, expecting everything for nothing and knowing no boundaries to get what they want backed up by cloud cuckoo land do gooders .....
Due to huge breeding patterns for benefits we have gone from a couple of dozen Traveller burglars to hundreds of them which is destroying Rural Ireland primarily and with less Garda stations than ever..its carnage for country folk...its getting worse by the year and theirs less left to rob for travellers...what will the government do??
Like farming a CAP payment not to rob??

General Urko

What defines a Traveller has changed greatly over the past 40 years, Old school travellers were nomadic types who were different but generally law abiding but might have milked peoples kindness, the next generation though became greedy & had little respect for the law and became settled, its their offspring who have become the right wrong ones, expecting everything for nothing and knowing no boundaries to get what they want backed up by cloud cuckoo land do gooders .....
Due to huge breeding patterns for benefits we have gone from a couple of dozen Traveller burglars to hundreds of them which is destroying Rural Ireland primarily and with less Garda stations than ever..its carnage for country folk...its getting worse by the year and theirs less left to rob for travellers...what will the government do??
Like farming a CAP payment not to rob??
Isn't it an additional absurdity that despite being given SW money hand over fist, the likes of Frog, still go around the place robbing and indeed robbing from people who have virtually nothing!

General Urko

i remember the Late Late show travellers debate

Ian O'Doherty said what happened to Frog Ward wasn't traveller prejudice it was burglar prejudice

he got a round of applause from the audience

later on Pat Kenny put the microphone in front of a very tired looking man

You sir what do you think of travellers ?

i ate them

his name is Len Gridley

a hero of mine
The point has been made that with levels of their bollock acting in council housing estates, that regular folks have been effectively ethnically cleansed out of estates! And it's a valid point!

General Urko

After having been enabled by manys a middle class do gooder they have become subsumed with a sense of entitlement and yet I can guarantee you, they would have been % wise one of the largest in demographics (and they do vote!) voting to deny gay people their rights in the relevant referendum!

General Urko

If we grant them 'ethnic minority' status, does that mean they can be taken to severe task when they ethnically cleanse regular Irish People by their extreme bollock acting from council estates all over the country?

SamsonS

Just on traveller demographics, what is changing/has changed is that life expectancy in the travelling community has increased, and there has been a reduction in the average number of children in Traveller families, still higher than the settled community.

Effect is that there are more traveller households, thus more households requiring housing etc.

Obviously, within our ongoing housing crisis this is another complication. If you were offered a house in an estate that has a large traveller population would you live there?

Most Replies

Top Bottom