Republican Fury As weapon Of Normalisation Is Unleashed

between the bridges

Following on from the Furious members of the Revolutionary Saoradh An Iúir

http://www.politics.ie/forum/northern-ireland/261783-republican-fury-gunmen-display-school.html

A former republican prisoner has accused his daughters' Catholic school of becoming "a weapon of normalisation" after an Army stand was present at an educational event...

"The school is better than being used as a weapon of normalisation. Enlistment into British Crown forces, for my children, or indeed any child who lives in Ardoyne, Ligoniel or the Marrowbone communities, would mean immediate displacement, conflict-related threat and quite possibly death.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/exrepublican-prisoner-says-daughters-catholic-school-used-as-weapon-of-normalisation-over-army-stand-at-careers-event-36531953.html

Remember folks just say no to the weapon of normalisation...

AhNowStop

http://www.politics.ie/forum/northern-ireland/261783-republican-fury-gunmen-display-school.html

A former republican prisoner has accused his daughters' Catholic school of becoming "a weapon of normalisation" after an Army stand was present at an educational event...

"The school is better than being used as a weapon of normalisation. Enlistment into British Crown forces, for my children, or indeed any child who lives in Ardoyne, Ligoniel or the Marrowbone communities, would mean immediate displacement, conflict-related threat and quite possibly death.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/exrepublican-prisoner-says-daughters-catholic-school-used-as-weapon-of-normalisation-over-army-stand-at-careers-event-36531953.html

You must be ynder awful opressure .. poor aul bwigey ..

You started this exact same thread just 2 days ago,,,

Are you so "outraged" you need 2 threads ?

Silly Billy :roll:

between the bridges

between the bridges

Now Brains Fred wan was about PSNI in Newry Fred 2 is about BA in Belfast, do try and keep up...

Talk Back

:lol:

Dame_Enda

Such stands by the USAF are also controversial in the US.

AhNowStop

Now Brains Fred wan was about PSNI in Newry Fred 2 is about BA in Belfast, do try and keep up...
WTF are you on about ..... Its the "exact" same topic .... which is why even your thread titles are virtually identical..

Are you going to start a new thread for every single school this happens in ...? .... ffs, you'll be a busy boy ...

While yer at it, ye may start a new thread for every bit of info re RHI that comes out too.....

"Right lads, we're gonna need a bigger server" :roll:

Bwigey, you're an awful aul silly crackpot ...

between the bridges

WTF are you on about ..... Its the "exact" same topic .... which is why even your thread titles are virtually identical..

Are you going to start a new thread for every single school this happens in ...? .... ffs, you'll be a busy boy ...

While yer at it, ye may start a new thread for every bit of info re RHI that comes out too.....

Worth a try auld cara, but the thing is I know and ye know and unless their as thick as ye, everywan else knows ye've made a complete aras of yerself yet again...

vivabrigada

Worth a try auld cara, but the thing is I know and ye know and unless their as thick as ye, everywan else knows ye've made a complete aras of yerslef yet again...
As with your other thread, I can't detect republican fury.
But, hey, don't let the truth get in the way of a contrived OP...........

between the bridges

As with your other thread, I can't detect republican fury.
But, hey, don't let the truth get in the way of a contrived OP...........
Vivy are ye furious about mois claims of fury or just furious what ye see as contrived fury in a furious OP?

AhNowStop

Worth a try auld cara, but the thing is I know and ye know and unless their as thick as ye, everywan else knows ye've made a complete aras of yerself yet again...
Oh dear Jaysus, you ARE going to start a new thread every time .... :shock: lmfao

Sooooo, so far we have:-

24/1/18 - Republican Fury As weapon Of Normalisation Is Unleashed
26/1/18 - Republican Fury At 'Gunmen' Display In School...

by your fuked up thinking, we can expect...
#/#/#- Republican Fury at "some other school - 3"
#/#/#- Republican Fury at "some other school - 4"
#/#/#- Republican Fury at "some other school - 5"
#/#/#- Republican Fury at "some other school - 6...etc....."

There are quite a few schools in NI aul han .... yer gonna be busy :roll: lol

It must be awful constantly being made look a fool ... ach, and yer wee heart was all set on this as a wee win for ye too wasnt it .. Didums :lol:

Mickeymac

Oh dear Jaysus, you ARE going to start a new thread every time .... :shock: lmfao

It must be awful constantly being made look a fool ... ach, and yer wee heart was all set on this as a wee win for ye too wasnt it .. Didums :lol:

Disgraceful that the mods are tolerating these blatant sectarian and hate filled threads from a source well renowned for it in the past.

vivabrigada

Vivy are ye furious about mois claims of fury or just furious what ye see as contrived fury in a furious OP?
I'm just waiting for the "Unionists fury at unionist fury" thread.
It's only a matter of time.......

between the bridges

AhNowStop

I'm just waiting for the "Unionists fury at unionist fury" thread.
It's only a matter of time.......
Well if bwigey starts it, it will be swiftly followed by “Unionists fury at unionist fury 2” .. and so on :roll: .. ffs

Isn’t that right bwigey :lol:

Last edited:

AhNowStop

oh moi's poor sides...
Yer an awful wee man bwigey for making a chap repeat oneself .... see post #13 & post directly above..

I think they make it pretty clear :)

Btw, were you banned from starting threads for a while ... was that because you were starting duplicate threads by any chance :lol: .....

between the bridges

AhNowStop

... Thread Duplicator.....

Here ye go ye crazy crackpot ,,,, No need for any new info,,,,

Tell me this though ,,, (and I have asked before but you’ve refused to answer ) ..... why did you previously lose you thread creation rights? ,,...

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies