• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Republican sectarianism alive and kicking, death threat to Spanish star footballer.

death or glory

It has been reported by the BBC that Dissident republicans have made death threats to Spanish star Nacho Nova who is now playing for Glentoran.
If this had happened to an ex-celtic star and the threat purported to be by Loyalists then the usual Rebs on here would be having a field day and would rant on about how sectarian the PUL community is.
Nacho Novo 'warned of threat from dissident republicans' - BBC News

Strawberry

Dissidents are nuts. And given that the player is Spanish and Catholic its not sectarian, its just plain nuts.

drummed

Still in the 16th Century in Nordieland. Lovely.

GDPR

Given that Bilko's back its good to have a reminder to forum readers that tribalist psychopaths and sociopaths also exist on the CNR side of the "Peace Wall" so thanks for this DOG.

Enigma Variations

Right Dog, I'll give your sectarian troll-thread a wee hurry-on.

If the dissidents are seriously considering the murder of a journeyman footballer (little known outside Scotland & the Old Firm support in Ireland), who is only here to earn a crust, then they are even bigger morons than I've previously taken them for.

death or glory

Given that Bilko's back its good to have a reminder to forum readers that tribalist psychopaths and sociopaths also exist on the CNR side of the "Peace Wall" so thanks for this DOG.
REF,
no problemo

death or glory

Right Dog, I'll give your sectarian troll thread a wee hurry-on.

If the dissidents are seriously considering the murder of a journeyman footballer (little known outside Scotland & the Old Firm support in Ireland), who is only here to earn a crust, then they are even bigger morons than I've previously taken them for.
Well I'm only quoting what is being reported on the BBC website.
If this had have been Loyalists, you would have been one of the first saying this is typical of the sectarianism of the PUL community.

Enigma Variations

Well I'm only quoting what is being reported on the BBC website.
If this had have been Loyalists, you would have been one of the first saying this is typical of the sectarianism of the PUL community.
No I wouldn't. I am well capable of figuring out for my self that a handful of nutters on the fringes of loyalism are not representative of even you, DOG!
:lol:

death or glory

No I wouldn't. I am well capable of figuring out for my self that a handful of nutters on the fringes of loyalism are not representative of even you, DOG!
:lol:
Modest and unassuming as ever!!!

Enigma Variations

Anyway, my point is that I already know that the calibre of the remaining rump dissident scumbags is on a par with that of their loyalist counterparts, i.e. a criminal underclass who hide behind a farrago of so-called political objectives in order to steal and deal drugs for their own enrichment.
I'm just mystified as to what possible reason they'd have for murdering a footballer. How could that help them? As I say, nutters the lot of them.

Northsideman

The threat to this mans life is totally and utterly disgraceful end of.

On another point why are the Glens importing a guy like him? Surely there are plenty of young local players they should be promoting and not bringing in foreign imports.

As I have always said here the guys who refer to English and Scottish teams as we and us need to take a good look at themselves, seriously Irish supporters North or South referring to Liverpool, Utd., Celtic or Rangers as we and us? Get up the fukin yard.

Support your local clubs.

GDPR

Anyway, my point is that I already know that the calibre of the remaining rump dissident scumbags is on a par with that of their loyalist counterparts, i.e. a criminal underclass who hide behind a farrago of so-called political objectives in order to steal and deal drugs for their own enrichment.
I'm just mystified as to what possible reason they'd have for murdering a footballer. How could that help them? As I say, nutters the lot of them.
Apparently he used to play for Rangers.

Strawberry

It is a bit weird to threaten a Spanish footballer, but I don't think there's much point in looking for logic off the dissos.

Truth.ie

Youd need to be an utter spastic to believe this particular piece of crude black propaganda. No shortage here though.

between the bridges

Tbf moi doesn't think Connolly mansion approved this death threat...

theloner

Utter dribble.

between the bridges

Utter dribble.
Tbf moithinks he can shoot as well, but this Fred is about him avoiding been shot by nationalist jihadistism...

Enigma Variations

Youd need to be an utter spastic to believe this particular piece of crude black propaganda. No shortage here though.
Why? Do you honestly believe that the dissidents are anything more than a collection of dysfunctional criminal misfits and gangsters whose main activity these days seems to be providing extra fire-power to the various factions in Dublin's gangland? These people are out-and-out scumbags with practically no support apart from a handful of bigoted delusional nutters who cannot move on.
The PSNI don't even need propaganda to discredit them. They do it to themselves.

between the bridges

CNR on p.ie logic

1. Unknown Loyalists threaten Celtic player, take threat seriously and refer to it endlessly for 10+ (and counting) years...

2. Unknown Republicans threaten former Rangers player, dismiss threat as a joke and hope it is never mentioned again...

hollandia

This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Why issue a death threat to a footballer? Other than base "he played for themmuns" reasons or he tried to chat up the wrong woman, which isn't even a reason at all, I fail to see the logic in this.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies