Republicans against # Stand up against sectarianism

Newrybhoy

"Its the woman's choice" you used to yell. "How dare the ROI Govt not let women choose?"

You hypocritical c*nt
What are you blethering about?

It's a woman's choice in case of FFA, rape or incest or if her life is in danger. Not if she wants it as birth control.

death or glory

Your presence here in Ireland is what started everything.

Unionists are clearly not happy in Ireland, and painting the kerbs red white and blue is not going to magically change any part of Ireland into Britain.

If you want to be British like the real British in Britain - move back there.
The sooner we build the wall the better, and dump the Irish into the irish sea, the best place for youse.

Ulster is British.

Amen

Oliver Cromwell McIvor

What are you blethering about? It's a woman's choice in case of FFA, rape or incest or if her life is in danger. Not if she wants it as birth control.
You were disgusted by the Free State's abortion laws. It was your hobby horse. And you never shut the fukk up about it being a "woman's choice" and yes, healthy babies too. You were the most pro abort nutter I'd come across.

And look at you now! :lol:

Newrybhoy

You were disgusted by the Free State's abortion laws. It was your hobby horse. And you never shut the fukk up about it being a "woman's choice" and yes, healthy babies too. You were the most pro abort nutter I'd come across.

You're a schizo header whose having paranoid dillusions.

I've only been on the site a month, when was I supposed to have done all this. And if I did how would you have seen it given you only joined a few weeks ago?

Oliver Cromwell McIvor

I read your delusional rantings a number of years ago Tremens. You're as sick now as you were then.

Mickeymac

Indeed sir, he appears to be one of the more odious type of socky/troll.

Oliver Cromwell McIvor

I finally got disillusioned with those nutters Mickey. Try as I might I couldn't get any sense out of drunkards like the DOG & Bridges.

I think its time we had a United Ireland and the loyalists relocate back to Scotland. Its the only way.

vivabrigada

The sooner we build the wall the better, and dump the Irish into the irish sea, the best place for youse.

Ulster is British.

Amen
Are you staying or doing an Arlene/McNarry?

between the bridges

I finally got disillusioned with those nutters Mickey. Try as I might I couldn't get any sense out of drunkards like the DOG & Bridges.

I think its time we had a United Ireland and the loyalists relocate back to Scotland. Its the only way.
Ach poor wee swords, no wan fell for yer sh!te so ye stamped yer wee feet, what a ballix...

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies