Republicans Apoplectic With Fury As Attractive Blond is called a Attractive Blond...

between the bridges

“Michelle is very attractive. She presents herself very well and she always is, you know, her appearance is always very ‘the same. You never see her without her make-up. You never see her without her hair (looking) perfect.”

Sinn Fein slam Arlene Foster's 'disgraceful, sexist' description of Michelle O'Neill - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

Arlene Foster criticised over "blonde" remark describing Michelle O'Neill - The Irish News

https://www.thesun.ie/news/996649/arlene-foster-slammed-for-sexist-comments-about-michelle-oneill-by-the-sinn-fein-leaders-daughter/

McCallion brands Foster

As we on p.ie know it doesn't take much to send republicans into a seething rage of furious fury, but this does take the biscuit, is there anyone here who doesn't think that the ourselves alone leader of Northern Ireland's SF isn't a quiet attractive blond...

hollandia

Sweet Baby Jesus, and all the orphans. Lock up your wives and daughters. Stock up on tinned food. Batten down the hatches.

Bridges has fred starting privileges back.

theloner

A good advert for the death penalty.

blinding

I think Michelle is Blonde . It may even be from a bottle .

Arlene may have a crush on Michelle . Is this good or bad.

Erudite Caveman

Despite complaining about she is portrayed by the media in the same interview, the DUP leader said "blonde" sprung to mind when asked which word she would associate with Sinn Féin's new northern leader.

"I don't want to be sexist because I can't...", she said but when prompted further by a journalist from The Sunday Independent, she replied "blonde".
That's a moronic thing for Arlene to say. This is a rare case of SF knee-jerkery being justified.

former wesleyan

Madonna.

blinding

Blonde is called Blonde .

Isn't it Very Very Very Sexist to say Being Blonde is a derogatory term .

Have Blondes not Reclaimed Blondism .

If Being Blonde is so derogatory why do so many Women Dye their Hair Blonde .....

Their should Immediately be a Blonde Womens March to defend Blondism .

vinoboy

No doubt Michelle does scrub up ok to make the best of what she has ,but all gloss no substance.
Mind you I have never went to bed with an ugly woman but have woke up with a few in my time.
Now that should get rebel fury going in the heartlands.
Skank was a novelty but that has worn of very quickly.

Who is John Galt?

Blonde is called Blonde .

Isn't it Very Very Very Sexist to say Being Blonde is a derogatory term .

Have Blondes not Reclaimed Blondism .

If Being Blonde is so derogatory why do so many Women Dye their Hair Blonde .....

Their should Immediately be a Blonde Womens March to defend Blondism .
Blondes have more puns?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies