• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Republican's Issue Death-threats To Two MP's

between the bridges

Mr Donaldson said: "Police this morning received a serious threat to the effect that myself, my wife and children and my colleague Edwin Poots, his wife and children would be shot and the police are treating this threat very seriously."

it is beyond belief that people would target my wife and children in this way," he said.
Read more: Second MP receives death threat - UK, Local & National - Belfasttelegraph.co.uk

Republicans targeting democratically elected Representatives and their families, can the vile ogre that is republicanism sink any lower? it's fairly oblivious these thugs didn't read the census results, perhaps someone could read it for them...

theloner

I simply don't believe this.

between the bridges

I simply don't believe this.
hark at victor mopedrew... if the PSNI stated that loyalists had issued death-threats you wouldn't question it...

vivabrigada

Gary Gillanders
anyone else think the death threats on Dup members is just a ploy by either the British government or sinn fein to try and gain the party more support so they can continue playing happy families with sinn fein up in the big house.

From the loyalist website "keep the fleg....................."

All too convenient for the DUP when the troops are restless.

Ren84

Er, the death threats have been coming from unionists. :oops:

onlyasking

Read more: Second MP receives death threat - UK, Local & National - Belfasttelegraph.co.uk

Republicans targeting democratically elected Representatives and their families, can the vile ogre that is republicanism sink any lower? it's fairly oblivious these thugs didn't read the census results, perhaps someone could read it for them...
If these allegations are genuine i.e. if they are not a convenient attempt to divert attention from

a) the violence and intimidation by the "vile ogre of loyalism" as representend by unionist "thugs",

and

b) and the findings of "shocking levels of collusion" between British terrorists in Northern Ireland and their British nationalist bedfellows in the security forces, then they are repulsive.

How big that "if" should be is open to question.

theloner

hark at victor mopedrew... if the PSNI stated that loyalists had issued death-threats you wouldn't question it...
Would it be possible the death threats came from loyalists given the fact the DUP and UUP have called on them to suspend their flag protests, even though DUP and UUP still attend these protests?

Bizarre I know.

between the bridges

between the bridges

PS ren loving the new signature have you moved on from your non sectarian atheists stance?

theloner

Honestly BTB, really honestly, I feel there are dirty tricks at play. And you used the word 'if'. Back when Gerry Adams got into a tangle regards his brother, he used his father's abuse as a diversionary tactic from the damaging, current, real issue. I believe this is happening now with the DUP and the flag situation.

between the bridges

Honestly BTB, really honestly, I feel there are dirty tricks at play. And you used the word 'if'. Back when Gerry Adams got into a tangle regards his brother, he used his father's abuse as a diversionary tactic from the damaging, current, real issue. I believe this is happening now with the DUP and the flag situation.
it's NI there are always dirty tricks, do you believe the PSNI or the MP's invented the threats? if not is there any reason not to go public?

Ren84

Trollsy, get your facts straight, the PSNI did not say the threats were from republicans. Fantasy straw clutching from delusional unionists after the recent erosion of Brutishness
Yep. Only arch bigot Jeff stating it was Republicans when no one else is saying so. In fact another report, which I can't be arsed linking to right now, stated that militant unionists were targeting unionist politicians for their failure to stand up to nationalists. FFS, next we'll be hearing it was a nationalist mob that attacked DUP councillors cars at Belfast City Hall! :roll:

theloner

Robbo said on UTV that his party members weren't running to the media and creating a fuss about the death threats, when actually the opposite is true (listen to Jeff on TalkBack today). It was also a snide and sneaky dig at Alliance members who actually have been attacked and had their homes seriously damaged.

The DUP is a vile party, that seems to attract the bitterest of NI society.

Ren84

Robbo said on UTV that his party members weren't running to the media and creating a fuss about the death threats, when actually the opposite is true (listen to Jeff on TalkBack today). It was also a snide and sneaky dig at Alliance members who actually have been attacked and had their homes seriously damaged.

The ugly side to unionism always manifests itself, especially with the DUPes. Complete scum!

RedCloud

Alliance death threats......democracy,whatabout democracy.
DUPer death threats....ah slap it up them.
fat Finucane........back to democracy again.

tellin' ye,you couldn't make it up.........or could ye ? :)

RedCloud

2011 NI Census: 47% Irish, 40% British. Tick tock.

25% Oirish......clock stopped :)

theloner

Alliance death threats......democracy,whatabout democracy.
DUPer death threats....ah slap it up them.
fat Finucane........back to democracy again.

tellin' ye,you couldn't make it up.........or could ye ? :)
Who said this?

eoghanacht

Deflection Lesson 1:1

When members of your community are making eijits of themselves i.e rioting or trying to tear female officers limb from limb or throwing piss at school kids a dedicated internet loyalist keyboard warrior must do his/her best to seek out any negative 'story' that will both serve to deflect negative comments directed at ones own community unto themmuns.

Homework: Give three examples of deflection

Next week's lesson is whataboutery 1:1

Popular Threads

Most Replies