Republicans will be tearing down Irish infastructure on the border

death or glory

World Cup year, we're due a good summer weatherwise (surely), May has already lost four or five cabinet ministers this year and unbelievably Boris Johnson isn't one of them, RHI, lame duck DUP leader, Irish unity danders up, no violent contentious parades, John Taylor and the Brexit show.
Get the beers in!
Yes and we will be supporting the Mainland in the World cup and there's a Royal wedding, and don't forget the upcoming Twelfth.
Yee ha,

Get the beers in, the future is Orange.

Se0samh

Yes and we will be supporting the Mainland in the World cup and there's a Royal wedding, and don't forget the upcoming Twelfth.
Yee ha,

Which of the mainland teams will you be supporting...Portugal, Spain, France, Germany or another of the mainland teams?...:D

death or glory

Which of the mainland teams will you be supporting...Portugal, Spain, France, Germany or another of the mainland teams?...:D
What gives it away, I said the "Mainland",
I mean how could you not support a team that waves the Union flag and one of the supporters chants is "No surrender to the IRA".

Come on Engerland

vivabrigada

Yee ha,

Have you got a Mainland top?
Who plays for them?
How did they qualify?
What channel are they on?
What price are they to win it?
What does their fleg look like, when can you fly it?

Btw, you spelt Twalf wrong.

Ffs DOG delete your account before social services have to step in.

Se0samh

I mean how could you not support a team that waves the Union flag and one of the supporters chants is "No surrender to the IRA".

Come on Engerland
Oh, so your term only includes part of the larger island to the east of us and to the west of the actual mainland, I see...:lol:

CastleRay

Being deliberately thick isn't a good look.
The British have already agreed to the backstop, no border in Ireland. Just right as we are still EU citizens.
British Tory Brexit, British Tory problem, British Tory civil war over it.
DUP in the middle waiting for the inevitable betrayal.
A joy to watch.
:lol:

mac tíre

Come on Engerland
Funny enough, I was walking among them in Stuttgart in 2006 when they were singing that on the streets, running around with their wee 10 German Bombers t-shirts on, holding little blow up spitfires. There were about 70,000 of them there. They wrecked the fúcking place.

Did I feel intimidated? Did and my fúck. I felt pity.

death or glory

Funny enough, I was walking among them in Stuttgart in 2006 when they were singing that on the streets, running around with their wee 10 German Bombers t-shirts on, holding little blow up spitfires. There were about 70,000 of them there. They wrecked the fúcking place.

Ten german bombers is also an old favourite of OUR Northern Ireland team.

The RAF from Ulster shot them down.

Mickeymac

A pitiful sight by the sounds of it Mac, thankfully I had the good fortune to have missed such lamentable and pathetic displays of hatred.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom