Respect for the Government

VoteFFno1

Website
www.fiannafail.ie
I have been just reading some of the posts here over the past few weeks and I get the sense that people have no respect for the Government and their seal of office. I think people who make insulting disrespectful remarks about the Government should be ashamed of themselves.

As a member of Fianna Fáil I would show respect to Enda Kenny, Eamon Gilmore or Joe Higgins if they and their parties where occupying Government Building as elected by the people of Ireland.

As it stands, Fianna Fáil along the Green party have the support of the Dáil and remain the legitimate Governent of Ireland.

People should be mindful of this.

It's okay to criticize and argue against what they are doing but its disgusting to see people showing utter hatred and disrespect towards the ruling parties.

If you want to act like that go and emigrate to some country where this is accepted practice.

Simbo67

I think the people in government are a bunch of self serving f*ckers. :)

Pauli

I have been just reading some of the posts here over the past few weeks and I get the sense that people have no respect for the Government and their seal of office. I think people who make insulting disrespectful remarks about the Government should be ashamed of themselves.

As a member of Fianna Fáil I would show respect to Enda Kenny, Eamon Gilmore or Joe Higgins if they and their parties where occupying Government Building as elected by the people of Ireland.

As it stands, Fianna Fáil along the Green party have the support of the Dáil and remain the legitimate Governent of Ireland.

It's okay to criticize and argue against what they are doing but its disgusting to see people showing utter hatred and disrespect towards the ruling parties.

If you want to act like that go and emigrate to some country where this is accepted practice.

If FF have no respect for the offices of state, you can hardly be surprised that a significant proportion of the population will afford them an equal if not greater lack of respect.

Simbo67

Seriously, its a free world. I can make whatever comment I like about the government, its performance and its (many many) mistakes. Just to make it clear I have no respect for Cowen et al.

mmrebel

FF and the rest of its lemmings can jump off the cliffs of moher and il show the same respect to FF like they have shown to the sick and the elderly and to the tax payer in general who are paying for their ineptitude. so FF can go ******************** themselves and you with it

He3

We do not have a government in any true sense of the word.

A

AMCW177

When will this nightmare end! Can't someone round up these craven corrupt fools and lock them up in a camp somewhere and free us from their cack-handed weasel words, incompetence, thievery, stupidity?

A bigger shower of destructive gobdaws we've not seen in Ireland since the 17th century!

VoteFFno1

Website
www.fiannafail.ie
FF and the rest of its lemmings can jump off the cliffs of moher and il show the same respect to FF like they have shown to the sick and the elderly and to the tax payer in general who are paying for their ineptitude. so FF can go ******************** themselves and you with it

Really, very constructive.. Is this an example of what we can expect if your lot are ever in Power?

Blue_Tide

Difficult to have the remotest amount of respect for a government whose responsible for destroying people's pensions, careers, expectations, and life savings, isn't it?

deepness

you have to earn respect

any respect Fianna Fail had, they destroyed themselves by their own actions..

turasteanga

I'm only guessing but isn't this what people call a mole? Posting something just to get reaction.

mmrebel

Really, very constructive.. Is this an example of what we can expect if your lot are ever in Power?
Lets see ye messed up the health service seriously go into any A&E

Fed a property bubble for your developer friends look where that got us

Bertie sterling ahern, charles haughey, ray burke, liam lawlor,

shall i go on ?????????????

VoteFFno1

Website
www.fiannafail.ie
You mean one with free speech and all that crazy stuff?
I fully agree with free speech but when people start talking about destroying FF. That's firebrand stuff that you would hear from extremists.

FakeViking

And the latest gimmick: release a report on the appaling abuse of children during the middle of an election campaign to ensure that historic abuse will dominate the headlines.

sauntersplash

Are you for real?

Of course they don't. Members of the bloody Government have no respect for these things, how can you expect the people to?

Too late in the game for this kind of 'people of Ireland' rhetorical horse doodoo.
Is that a threat? Outside of ignorant tradition, the onus is on the power holders to justify themselves and their positions. They have failed to do this. They have no legitimacy. They have sold it.

'Accepted Practice'??????
It's called free speech, cornerstone of the Democracy this sacred Government you speak of exists to serve. They perform our will. They are our servants, they will bloody well listen when people criticise them, and they will act accordingly. That is democracy, you nitwit. It's not the Queen of England were talking about here it's the Government of Ireland - DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC.

greengoose

Childish comment in your foolish post.

They are not RULING parties we live in a Republic! They are GOVERNING parties and are answerable to the electorate. Maybe you should consider emigratng to some place where the population are ruled. :mad:

DCon

I fully agree with free speech but when people start talking about destroying FF. That's firebrand stuff that you would hear from extremists.
If somebody has a plan to destroy them, please sign me up. Although with Cowen at the helm, and Harney the mutinous stow-away they are doing a good job themselves.

VoteFFno1, why do you support FF? serious question. What are your reasons?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies