Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

between the bridges

As far as I'm concerned I am not interested in seeking respect from you anymore, because it will only ever be offered very, very grudgingly, when it is far too late, and offered out of a position of total weakness. You despise nationalism and have never hidden the fact. Unionists had two decades for reconciliation and compromise, and have squandered the opportunity.
The only potential solution to address the dysfunctional sectarianism of north eastern Ireland is the one that hasn't yet been tried - Irish unity. As far as nationalists are concerned, it is the only one left on the table, and the discussion with unionism about alternatives has come to an end for good.
You created that situation and now you'd do well to start coming to terms with it.
Yer a hypocritical ballix, now jog on with yer flax fleg hanging from yer aras...

Craigmore..

Avg Irish league attendance 1000+ avg Ulster GAA attendance 12000+ (2017)

That doesn't quite square does it really.
Come back to me with something comprehensive and detailed than a comparison with the semi-professional Irish league FFS.

Craigmore..

Northern Irish ministers attending a Northern Ireland match was portrayed as “outreach” by SF and something was expected in return. That ridiculous position demonstrates a lack of respect in my opinion. Bunch of chancers. If they don’t want to go to Windsor, then that’s fine by me and I’d suggest the majority of football fans.
I think the alternative is the bad vibes and bitterness of raesel. The DUP are not at fault for his bigoted rant, what's needed to keep him and other nutters calm and to make things work is a period of stability and calm. He'll only continue to get himself worked up and sometime he will have to face the sobering reality of compromose and tolerance.

Se0samh

GSTQ sang in Oirish
Sounds better with a London one...

God save the queen
The fascist regime
They made you a moron
A potential H bomb
God save the queen
She's not a human being
and There's no future
And England's dreaming
Don't be told what you want
Don't be told what you need
There's no future
No future
No future for you
God save the queen
We mean it man
We love our queen
God saves
God save the queen
'Cause tourists are money
And our figurehead
Is not what she seems
Oh God save history
God save your mad parade
Oh Lord God have mercy
All crimes are paid
Oh when there's no future
How can there be sin
We're the flowers
In the dustbin
We're the poison
In your human machine
We're the….........................................:D

AhNowStop

trolling your own thread only a couple of pages in :D

Hardly anybody watches GAA in Northern Ireland. It's a source if division and having watched the low level excitement of scoring a solitary one point between the posts and the 'euphoria' of a close range goal from a few feet I know its traditional shyte that's never going to catch on and only survived because of resistance/hatred of anything considered British.

It's mind numbingly boring. To the point I'd rather turn the tv off.

LMFAO ... where does baby craig actually live .. it cant be here :roll: ffs

Only an absolute clown would say something "that" stupid.. and you certainly fit the bill ... fuk you're thick beyond belief :?

i just love how you keep on showing it .,. :cool:

AhNowStop

As far as I'm concerned I am not interested in seeking respect from you anymore, because it will only ever be offered very, very grudgingly, when it is far too late, and offered out of a position of total weakness. You despise nationalism and have never hidden the fact. Unionists had two decades for reconciliation and compromise, and have squandered the opportunity.
The only potential solution to address the dysfunctional sectarianism of north eastern Ireland is the one that hasn't yet been tried - Irish unity. As far as nationalists are concerned, it is the only one left on the table, and the discussion with unionism about alternatives has come to an end for good.
You created that situation and now you'd do well to start coming to terms with it.

Raetsel,, you're 100% right .... the quotes below are from the first page of the "Rugby - Better together" thread..

Here's to Irelands Rugby team beating England tomorrow to win the Grand Slam.... (fingers crossed :?)

Both traditions pulling in the same direction ...... how sweet is that !!

Gary Ringrose & Jacob Stockdale to run riot :cool:
We'll leave that to yerself and the rest of the jerk circle... http://www.politics.ie/forum/sport/261741-2018-six-nations-thread.html

No point seeking "anything" from bitter & bigoted little fools like this.... Its great to see them showing themselves up for what they are and also being the main catalyst to the end of NI as we know it :lol:

between the bridges

Newsflash: Ahnowslobbering continues in his attempt to rim the rims of any jerk circle rimmer within range...

AhNowStop

Newsflash: Ahnowslobbering continues in his attempt to rim the rims of any jerk circle rimmer within range...
another masterful :roll: post from a confused bigoted crackpot who cant respond to the point made .... you're a bitter ole fool for all to see :?

between the bridges

I've rimmed over Italy
I've rimmed over Spain
I've rimmed in an omibus
I've even had a rim in a train

I've used a badger
and a melon
and a cat
a inflatable Linda Lovelace
and a David Crocket hat

(Chorus)
And thats why
I'm a rimmer
I'm a rimmer
and it does me good like it bloody well should
I'm a rimmer
I'm a rimmer
and im always rimming my pudd :?
Indeed...

Buchaill Dana

Poaching has a specific meaning in football. There is no evidence the FAI indulge in it. Silly season stuff and back to the point that the DUP still don't quite get the whole freedom to self identify as Irish.

Buchaill Dana

Avg Irish league attendance 1000+ avg Ulster GAA attendance 12000+ (2017)

That doesn't quite square does it really.
All GAA games in Ulster average 12,000? Really?

_FARAH_

Are there a North Ireland ? Lmfao I didnt know that. Are there also a wall between you ? :lol: what a backwardness :eek:

between the bridges

Sensible Head

All GAA games in Ulster average 12,000? Really?
Nah thats just 9 championship games against 16 IFA, I was making a point. Like every other province i'm sure there are one man and his dog games.

Dasayev

If the North didn't select English born players to play for them, and just suck with locals then they could argue a case. (The case would obviously fail though).

However, when your current most famous player, who's always on fire, is from Solihull you have no case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom