Return of the McDowell

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Not sure how one goes about making sure one is a 'suitable' person. References from the network, perhaps?

riker1969

The cost of lawyers /taking a case in Ireland is prohibitive in Ireland. The trokia wanted it and the medical profession reformed. Nothing happened.
Frank Clark chief justice has highlighted legal costs but I won't hold my breath waiting for the reform
As to Shane Ross judges bill -i think that is a step in the wrong directions for a variety of reasons.

riker1969

Personally I think independents should be banned. They are the worst examples of parochialism. Insist that each candidate must represent a party contesting x number of constituencies with a set policy and party structure.

Dame_Enda

Personally I think independents should be banned. They are the worst examples of parochialism. Insist that each candidate must represent a party contesting x number of constituencies with a set policy and party structure.
If you ban Independents you just hand over power to lobbyists in smoke filled rooms who work out deals with the big parties.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies