Revolting Republican Reprobates.

between the bridges

The organizers of a Republican Shin Flake protest planned for Armistice day have been labelled “reprobates ” by all round fine chap and hero of the Empire UUP MLA Doug Beattie....

“Those dissidents have the right to protest. It is clear that what they are doing is antagonistic and deliberately disrespectful.” Describing the protestors as “reprobates who are trying to provoke” Mr Beattie said: “It is shameful and disgraceful.”

DUP councillor Phil Moutray said: “To hear of a dissident republican protest on such a poignant weekend is deeply upsetting, but not surprising. These low-lifes have no regard for or understanding of the events on Armistice Day.

Read more at: Armistice Day protest by Republican SF

Upper Bann MLA Dolores Kelly (SDLP) said she “just despaired that people were so self-interested that they would have no consideration for the local community”.

Christopher Hamill, public relations officer for Thomas Harte Cumann (RSF) Lurgan said the date of the protest was of “no relevance”. “There is nothing disrespectful about it. It will be a peaceful public protest. It was called in response to recent cases of harassment,”

Now tbf to Chrissie and the Republican Shin Flakes their poster displays a calming image to encourage peaceful
protesting...

Republican Shin Flakes facebook page also contains a nice little stocking filler for crimbo...2018 Republican Resistance Calendar is now available from RSF Cumainn across the country. Only €5, high quality gloss finish.

Tis enough to make anywan preoffended...So the question is are the Republican Shin Flakes the only Flakers who believe the revolting tis unfinished...

AhNowStop

The organizers of a Republican Shin Flake protest planned for Armistice day have been labelled “reprobates ” by all round fine chap and hero of the Empire UUP MLA Doug Beattie....

“Those dissidents have the right to protest. It is clear that what they are doing is antagonistic and deliberately disrespectful.” Describing the protestors as “reprobates who are trying to provoke” Mr Beattie said: “It is shameful and disgraceful.”

DUP councillor Phil Moutray said: “To hear of a dissident republican protest on such a poignant weekend is deeply upsetting, but not surprising. These low-lifes have no regard for or understanding of the events on Armistice Day.

Upper Bann MLA Dolores Kelly (SDLP) said she “just despaired that people were so self-interested that they would have no consideration for the local community”.

Christopher Hamill, public relations officer for Thomas Harte Cumann (RSF) Lurgan said the date of the protest was of “no relevance”. “There is nothing disrespectful about it. It will be a peaceful public protest. It was called in response to recent cases of harassment,”

Now tbf to Chrissie and the Republican Shin Flakes their poster displays a calming image to encourage peaceful
protesting...

Republican Shin Flakes facebook page also contains a nice little stocking filler for crimbo...2018 Republican Resistance Calendar is now available from RSF Cumainn across the country. Only €5, high quality gloss finish.

Tis enough to make anywan preoffended...So the question is are the Republican Shin Flakes the only Flakers who believe the revolting tis unfinished...

The utterly deluded complaining about the utterly deluded .. ffs :shock:

between the bridges

Have ye ordered yer calendar yet...

between the bridges

Pffft...

between the bridges

Moi hears AhNowSlobbering tis still huffing from last year after they turned his design down...

AhNowStop

Moi hears AhNowSlobbering tis still huffing from last year after they turned his design down...

Yeah when I put that in they said it was the "Greatest Of All Time" .. but I said no, no way, youve gotta be kidding .. this is the GOAT... Dont worry bwigey, I credited you for my inspiration :lol:

between the bridges

Although this years effort nearly made the cut...

Se0samh

Yeah when I put that in they said it was the "Greatest Of All Time" .. but I said no, no way, youve gotta be kidding .. this is the GOAT... Dont worry bwigey, I credited you for my inspiration :lol:

Meh........yer a decade early.............next year of the goat is 2027.............poor poor Droichead...........:rolleyes:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies