Richard Bruton (Lost Leader)

Tony Soprano

Jesus lads, why, oh why didnt FG senators and tds install Richard Bruton as Leader of Fine Gael????

the man is head and shoulders above all others and i believe voters would flock to FG with Richard as leader.

turdsl

He was not much use. he was not able to count his backers or indeed mind the job he had.

Tomas Mor

Richard, beware of greeks bearing gifts ! And he had not stood for election, I think there was just a vote of confidence in Kenny

L

longshortgrass

I think that says more about the collective "intelligence" of the FG PP than it says about anything else and these are the people you want to put into government.
Is that you Ms Hanafin? :D

Tomas Mor

May be Fionan Sheahan/ Averill Power.

mido

Is Richard bruton now lost as well as Enda - will james reilly be in charge until they find them-could explain why he was prowling merrion st on sunday looking fro a tv camera to talk at-was he going to ask whoever has them to return them?

dent

Is Richard bruton now lost as well as Enda - will james reilly be in charge until they find them-could explain why he was prowling merrion st on sunday looking fro a tv camera to talk at-was he going to ask whoever has them to return them?
It's Reilly who should be leader not either of the other two.

I saw Bruton being interviewed again today i think and he's not able for the cut and thrust either. Rather than barge his way back into a conversation, he'll just sit there are take a pummelling before coming back with something lame. Clowen would eat him up. At least Kenny will have Gilmore beside him when it comes to the Leaders Debate.

ellie08

Richard Bruton will be in the next govt. All will be fine with Richie.

dent

Richard Bruton will be in the next govt. All will be fine with Richie.
There's no doubt he'll be in the next govt - that's not the question.

New Threads

Most Replies