• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

RIP Geoffrey Hughes

Cruimh

Death has been announced of Geoffrey Hughes - wonderful and entertaining actor - Eddie Yeats in Corrie, Onslow in Keeping Up Appearances and Twiggy in The Royle Family. Also many other shows including Z- Cars, Heartbeat, Dr Who and Boon. Something I hadn't known - he was the voice of Paul McCartney in Yellow Submarine.

Coronation Street actor Geoffrey Hughes dies aged 68 - BBC News

Note the famous ducks!

Carlos Danger

Website
www.youtube.com
The late Tommy Lee Jones' reaction to this thread...

former wesleyan

Dimples 77

Duplicate Account
Crikey - You are right!
Hey C

Do you want us to let you in on who won the 2014 FIFA World Cup, and who qualified for Euro 2016?

Or do you want to find out on your own in a few years time?

The Field Marshal

RIP threads have been contentious on the forum with good reason.

There is no agreed criteria or rules and it appears anybody however obscure or famous is entitled to one.

Could I suggest therefore that posters do an RIP thread on the death of each and every one of their local neighbours as it happens..

This will provide solace and comfort to the bereaved especially when the thread concerns somebody who passed away a long time ago..

Boy M5

He was a great lover of Irish traditional music & he played a bit in the Irish clubs in the UK.

I don't think his music was ever played by Jimmy Savile though.

Levellers

He was a great lover of Irish traditional music & he played a bit in the Irish clubs in the UK.

I don't think his music was ever played by Jimmy Savile though.
He assiduously attended every event organised by the Irish Society at Manchester University. Very nice person apparently.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies