• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

RIP Pádraig Duggan

danger here

Clannad's Pádraig Duggan dies aged 67

Met him a good few times thru friends of friends and spent one very memorable night with both twins in a Dublin pub about ten years ago. A very unassuming man with quite an aura and charm about him with the soft Donegal accent with an amazing passion for his music.

Se0samh

Clannad's Pádraig Duggan dies aged 67

Met him a good few times thru friends of friends and spent one very memorable night with both twins in a Dublin pub about ten years ago. A very unassuming man with quite an aura and charm about him with the soft Donegal accent with an amazing passion for his music.

It's been a hard year..................:(

Burnout

Twitter
I have a life.
The Clannad family have been a fantastic and encouraging light to many in the arts, both musical and stage. We will never see their like again. Rest in musical peace & harmony Pádraig Duggan.

The Field Marshal

RIP threads have been contentious on the forum with good reason.

There is no agreed criteria or rules and it appears anybody however obscure or famous is entitled to one.

Could I suggest therefore that posters do an RIP thread on the death of each and every one of their local neighbours as it happens..

This will provide solace and comfort to the bereaved.

johnnypockets

There is no agreed criteria or rules and it appears anybody however obscure or famous is entitled to one.

Could I suggest therefore that posters do an RIP thread on the death of each and every one of their local neighbours as it happens..

Don't let it trouble you. Just don't click on the link.

The Field Marshal

Don't let it trouble you. Just don't click on the link.
Well many people obscure and famous share a common name.
The only way to find out is to click on the link.

Anyway your answer implies that only the elite are entitled to an RIP thread on P.ie.

Why should that be the case and how are you to define who qualifies?

johnnypockets

Well many people obscure and famous share a common name.
The only way to find out is to click on the link.

Anyway your answer implies that only the elite are entitled to an RIP thread on P.ie.

Why should that be the case and how are you to define who qualifies?
My answer implies nothing of the sort. Stop stressing.

ShoutingIsLeadership

Some of your very finest work, TFM

rgaok

Rip Padraig Duggan...I remember them many moons ago around Rathmines. Padraig and Noel were always together. last time I saw them was on a flight back from Lisbon February 2015. We nodded at each other..

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies