• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Ritual Child Abuse in America is Legal

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org
Direct oral suctioning is performed by some mohelim, or religious circumcisers, in the Jewish community. With this practice, the mohel’s mouth and lips come into direct contact with the baby’s circumcision wound during the bris. The New York State Department of Health and New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene have documented a number of cases of HSV-1 infection on or around the genitals in male babies after circumcisions that included direct oral suctioning. Some of these babies became seriously ill. Some developed brain damage, and others have died. There is no proven way to eliminate the risk of HSV-1 infection from direct oral suctioning.
Circumcision: Before the Bris

Two more infants have been infected with a deadly herpes virus in the last three months after undergoing a controversial religious oral circumcision in New York City.

The latest cases bring the count to 13 infants since 2000, two of which suffered brain damage and two died from the virus which can rapidly spread throughout its body.

The ultra-Orthodox Jewish practice of metzitzah b'peh requires a practitioner to orally suck the baby's penis to 'cleanse' the open wound following its circumcision, making them susceptible to the virus.
Read more: Two more babies stricken with HERPES after ritual oral blood sucking circumcision in New York City | Mail Online

Heres a jewish source if you dont like the Daily mail.

N.Y. newborn contracts herpes from circumcision rite | JTA - Jewish & Israel News

Now, what I would like to know is why such a frankly satanic practice is allowed anywhere in the western world? Is this primitive ritual practiced in Ireland? I know children have been killed in Ireland in botched home circumcisions but these were done by sub-saharan Africans, not by Ashkenazim.

michijo

The Jews are as weird a cult as the Ulster Scots Death Cult in the USA.

Circumcision was or is thought of as hygienic in the USA. Not sure if this practice is on the decline, but it is done to non-jews in normal hospitals.

Some Americans have decided that male circumcision is misandry, hatred for the male member.

I read something startling just now, that circumcision in the USA was part of an anti-masturbation movement of the religious right!

drummed

Ritual abuse of the posters on here seems to be legal too?

How is this loon still opening threads?

The Field Marshal

Ritual abuse of the posters on here seems to be legal too?

How is this loon still opening threads?
The thread is entirely reasonable and deals with the ritual mutilation of infant males in America as permitted by their laws.

The same ritual mutilation of male infants for religious reasons occurs in Ireland but nobody seems terribly concerned.

Cant expect much to happen seeing as the Irish minister for Justice is a member of the cult that practises this horror.

drummed

The thread is entirely reasonable and deals with the ritual mutilation of infant males in America as permitted by their laws.

The same ritual mutilation of male infants for religious reasons occurs in Ireland but nobody seems terribly concerned.

Cant expect much to happen seeing as the Irish minister for Justice is a member of the cult that practises this horror.
That would be the cult from which the cult you are a supporter of grew out of? Its so hard to keep up with all the crazy religions.
Thankfully you and are way too sensible to be taken by such fairytales!

Astral Peaks

What is this doing on a political discussion board if not to stoke some anti-Jewish feeling?

IbrahaimMohamad

Ivanna Bacik gave us an Irish law to protect female children only from genital mutilation! Male genital mutilation is still permitted in Ireland!

off with their heads

What is this doing on a political discussion board if not to stoke some anti-Jewish feeling?
do what you did to me earlier on the thatcher thread report him and cause a scene until the Mods take down all or part of his post you are a hater of free speech after all

drummed

do what you did to me earlier on the thatcher thread report him and cause a scene until the Mods take down all or part of his post you are a hater of free speech after all
You tell him! I'd report him at once. Hates free speech, hates the causes of free speech.

Astral Peaks

I asked a question about your use of hunger striker posters in an OP on a breaking news story, that's all. Where did you think I hate free speech?

Astral Peaks

You tell him! I'd report him at once. Hates free speech, hates the causes of free speech.
Its okay, I'll report myself. Cannot live with the guilt!!!

off with their heads

I asked a question about your use of hunger striker posters in an OP on a breaking news story, that's all. Where did you think I hate free speech?
you just couldn't take it that i got in before you had to go running to MODS with your little sob stories

Astral Peaks

you just couldn't take it that i got in before you had to go running to MODS with your little sob stories
Oh fvck off, you know well that I asked for my thread to be merged with yours as yours was there first, you called me "magnanimous" in the thread.

off with their heads

Oh fvck off, you know well that I asked for my thread to be merged with yours as yours was there first, you called me "magnanimous" in the thread.
thats before you got another thread with SIL..Rural and others whining on about how my O.P reflects poorly on the site and other b.s ..you dont agree with my politics fine just dont behave like such a whiney b1tch i hate a lot of what you say but i've never stooped as low as you have today

Astral Peaks

thats before you got another thread with SIL..Rural and others whining on about how my O.P reflects poorly on the site and other b.s ..you dont agree with my politics fine just dont behave like such a whiney b1tch i hate a lot of what you say but i've never stooped as low as you have today
I "got another thread"? Go look, I posted on that hours later, long after I made my comments on your thread. Methinks you are just sore that the mods put a stop to your gloating and joy at the woman's death.

michijo

Indeed, it's a major hobby for some here.

Ha! Yes, I quit juice myself. I read it was a capitalist plot by the citrus industry, and that juice is in fact bad for you, because it is sugar water without any fiber, which is immediately turned into fat, because of the quick rate of digestion, making it as bad or worse than soda.

USER1234

This despicable thread should be zooed immediately!!!

Last edited:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies