• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Ritual sexual abuse trial in England

parentheses

At the moment there is a trial going on in England which has seen allegations of ritual abuse of children. The men allegedly committing the assaults wore strange robes and made weird chants.

It is also claimed a councillor who was murdered some years ago was one of the abusers

A murdered councillor with links to Budock and the Lizard Peninsula has been accused of child rape in a sensational turn of events at a trial into alleged sex abuse at pagan ceremonies.
Petrauske was at the centre of proceedings and there was alcohol, she said. She sat next to a little boy who was more scared than her, with tears running down his face.

“That was the first time I learned about witches,” the witness declared.
Murder victim was 'child rapist': Pagan child abuse trial LATEST (From Falmouth Packet)

Sync

So what? What political discussion are you trying to start? We all have access to news feeds.

Mr. Bumble

At the moment there is a trial going on in England which has seen allegations of ritual abuse of children. The men allegedly committing the assaults wore strange robes and made weird chants.

It is also claimed a councillor who was murdered some years ago was one of the abusers

Murder victim was 'child rapist': Pagan child abuse trial LATEST (From Falmouth Packet)
I'm trying to understand why you would post an OP like this. Is there some moral/political/social/philosophical point that I'm missing? It just seems prurient.

parentheses

I'm trying to understand why you would post an OP like this. Is there some moral/political/social/philosophical point that I'm missing? It just seems prurient.
Well, I am awaiting the outcome of the trial.

But there are many who deny the phenomenon of ritual sexaul abuse. If this trial results in convictions then it cannot be denied

Sync

But you didn't wait for the outcome of the trial. You posted it now. What political discussion are you trying to start?

eoghanacht

They are Satanists, us Pagans just dance naked around a fire and get locked on buckie.

I'll be contacting Dave to get this flamatory thread removed.

Crom Abú

scolairebocht

They usually call it Satanic Ritual Abuse and unfortunately it's seems to be quite common, with many of the Satanic/Luciferian groups paedophilia appears to be the norm.

It's interesting that one of the areas in England that this was said to be prevalent in, in allegations made a long time ago, was Rochdale and now we find that the MP for there, Cyril Smith, was indeed into that kind of stuff.

Schomberg

Another story parentheses just came across no doubt :lol:

Zoo.

eoghanacht

derryman

So what? What political discussion are you trying to start? We all have access to news feeds.
I know what you mean. He should have said
" The men allegedly committing the assaults wore strange robes and made weird chants.and may have been catholic priests"
We could rack up several hundred discussion posts nooo problem at all.

Mitsui2

I know what you mean. He should have said
" The men allegedly committing the assaults wore strange robes and made weird chants.and may have been catholic priests"
We could rack up several hundred discussion posts nooo problem at all.
Don't see why - it would be pretty run-of-the-mill.

Seanie Lemass

This has been staple of British crime fiction for 50/60 years. To the extent that perhaps cases such as the one referred to are instnaces of 'life imitating "art"'???

Seems as though various scum over the years have used alleged occultism in order to abuse and frighten children.

pippakin

There are those who consider Satan a Christian invention.

I wouldn't be surprised to find a paedophile ring calling itself Satanist or Pagan, enough of them called themselves Christian.

Tat Thread!

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies