• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Roe vs Wade Deathwatch USA : How Long Has It Got?

Dame_Enda

Biden looking like a flip-flopper.

His campaign issued that statement saying he doesn't support repealing the Hyde Amendment.

But CNN has just played tape of an exchange he had with a woman who called on him to support repealing the Hyde Amendment and he was saying "it has to go".

The OD

When did you start feeling these fascistic emotions toward people of Faith?
For me it was when I was installing the Zyklon B dispersal system in block C, I guess.

Seemed appropriate.

McTell

Twitter
No
For me it was when I was installing the Zyklon B dispersal system in block C, I guess.

Seemed appropriate.

"Line on the left, one cross each"

:ROFLMAO:

Dame_Enda

A key test will be whether the last abortion clinic in Missouri is forced to close or whether SCOTUS stops it. A federal judge has put a stay on the closure for now but media say its likely just a temporary reprieve.

Peter72

A key test will be whether the last abortion clinic in Missouri is forced to close or whether SCOTUS stops it. A federal judge has put a stay on the closure for now but media say its likely just a temporary reprieve.
Closing it will be huge. A massive win for Life.

The OD

Closing it will be huge. A massive win for Life.
It won't really be though. If anything, it will definitely cause some born human women to die, so nobody wins here.

Also, what do you think should be done with all the unwanted children who might be born if this goes through?

I'm curious as to what solutions you think would work for them to grow up mentally, emotionally and physically healthy?

Peter72

It won't really be though. If anything, it will definitely cause some born human women to die, so nobody wins here.

Also, what do you think should be done with all the unwanted children who might be born if this goes through?

I'm curious as to what solutions you think would work for them to grow up mentally, emotionally and physically healthy?
Wohhhhhhh!!!!!

Are you actually saying that people who have gone through fostering or been adopted are worthy of less rights to life than others?

Wow.

Also. Who are these woman who will die?

The OD

Wohhhhhhh!!!!!

Are you actually saying that people who have gone through fostering or been adopted are worthy of less rights to life than others?

Wow.

Also. Who are these woman who will die?
Now, now Peter, don't be dishonest. So please engage with the actual words written and not whatever you want them to be please.

Try again, thanks.

Peter72

Now, now Peter, don't be dishonest. So please engage with the actual words written and not whatever you want them to be please.

Try again, thanks.
I don't need to 'try again' until you clarify your position.

Thanks, :)

The OD

I don't need to 'try again' until you clarify your position.

Thanks, :)
Oh dear.

Fair enough, its too difficult for you, sorry about that.

Seems I have been overly charitable in attributing a certain level of comprehension to you. :unsure:

owedtojoy

owedtojoy

Just as Alabama passed its restrictive abortion law, Democrat-run states have started to liberalise their own laws.

The country could end with a patchwork of different and extreme abortion regimes, something not seen since before the Civil War, where a slave could become free just by crossing a state line, and many states ignored the Fugitive Slave Act.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies