• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Roma Roundabout leader makes good

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org
I could not get this to Don Herron as he cant receive messages so I'll give it a shot(although ill be a little less sympathetic);)

Barron Rostas is a Gypsy Alpha male clan leader. This is him outside his house in Romania(built from the proceeds of naive Irish people), he has dozens of children(Being a gypsy thug bad-boy attracts the ladies).

This was on the Sunday World site earlier but i cant find the link now..

MEET the head of a gang of 800 Roma gypsies who are making a fortune fleecing the Irish public. Barron Rostas is the boss of the Rostas crime clan who are sending tens of thousands of euro worth of cash and stolen goods back to Romania each week. The Sunday World can reveal that an incredible 500 individual members[:shock:]of the extended gang have been arrested in Dublin city centre since last July for pickpocketing. Gardai have declared war on the mob and launched a series of raids throughout the capital this week, recovering thousands of euro worth of stolen clothing as well as dozens of valuable smart phones.

The landlord says he is pestered by Roma women for sex as they can get welfare payments if they have children by Irish fathers and get on council housing lists. He says each week a van arrives at the house and takes away black bags of stolen goods that are sent on the ferry to the UK or France and overland to Romania.

He was the face of the high-profile sit-in by Roma gypsies on the M50 six years ago and passed himself off as being destitute. However, he leads a massive gang who are involved in organised begging, the theft of cash and mobile phones from tourists and people drinking in bars, as well as the theft of charity clothing. He drives a BMW car here
Older link on same individual: The Gypsy King Sunday World - investigating and reporting on Irish Crime

I think the only solution to this is for EU citizens to have two passports, a national one and a racial/ethnic one with restrictions on movement/visas for badly behaved minority groups. If anybody has another solution to stop these people being allowed into the country I would love to hear it.

Oppressed Roma Barron Rostas

Last edited:

Lonewolfe

I don't agree with branding any group through a special "ethnic" passport.

However, the unfortunate migration of thieves and beggars into this country is part and parcel of being in the big happy EU family.

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org
I don't agree with branding any group through a special "ethnic" passport.

However, the unfortunate migration of thieves and beggars into this country is part and parcel of being in the big happy EU family.
So you will just accept it and that's that.

The wonders of DIVERSITY:cool:!
:rolleyes:
Next...

Lonewolfe

So you will just accept it and that's that.

The wonders of DIVERSITY:cool:!
:rolleyes:
Next...
I'm not happy about it and I think something should be done politically to address this. Likewise with welfare migrants within the EU benefiting from higher welfare in various jurisdictions.

That said, I won't lose sleep over it (unlike yourself) and, as a pragmatist, I understand that we must take the rough with the smooth. We can't be a part of a European community yet avoid sharing some of Europe's problems.

Don Herron

I could not get this to Don Herron as he cant recieve messages so I'll give it a shot(although ill be a little less sympathetic);)

Barron Rostas is a Gypsy Alpha male clan leader. This is him outside his house in Romania(built from the proceeds of naive Irish people), he has dozens of children(Being a gypsy thug bad-boy attracts the ladies).

This was on the Sunday World site earlier but i cant find the link now..

Older link on same individual: The Gypsy King Sunday World - investigating and reporting on Irish Crime

I think the only solution to this is for EU citizens to have two passports, a national one and a racial/ethnic one with restrictions on movement/visas for badly behaved minority groups. If anybody has another solution to stop these people being allowed into the country I would love to hear it.

Oppressed Roma Barron Rostas
So some Romas allegedly badly behaved, and even that is if we believe the Sunday world, a toilet paper newspaper. Even if its true its no excuse for racist discrimination against all of an ethnic group.

Oh and by the way the word is spelt "receive".

sport02

So some Romas allegedly badly behaved, and even that is if we believe the Sunday world, a toilet paper newspaper. Even if its true its no excuse for racist discrimination against all of an ethnic group.

Oh and by the way the word is spelt "receive".
BBC got it wrong too last year? Watch first couple of mins atleast of Panorama documentary on Roma begging with palaces and 4x4,s back home in Romania.
[video=youtube_share;YNOlt4fG7Pg]http://youtu.be/YNOlt4fG7Pg[/video]

Last edited:

NewGoldDream

Website
-
Thieves and beggars? We'll never spot them amongst our politicians and bankers.

Clanrickard

Lonewolfe

Thieves and beggars? We'll never spot them amongst our politicians and bankers.
True. Sure your Ard Fheis was packed to the roof with them the other night and not one Romanian among them.;)

Seriously though, a disproportionate number of thieves and beggars are among Roma who've emigrated to this country. It's not a nice fact but a fact none the less.

Dame_Enda

Europe is being taken for fools by these people. Following the recent HC ruling striking down the anti-begging law, the govt should pass new legislation and if necessary change the Constitution. The do-gooders in the Labour party might not agree however.

NewGoldDream

Website
-
Europe is being taken for fools by these people. Following the recent HC ruling striking down the anti-begging law, the govt should pass new legislation and if necessary change the Constitution. The do-gooders in the Labour party might not agree however.
Don't think they struck it down, merely defined the correct procedures.

dresden8

They opened the floodgates for begging near ATMs.
Err.... give them nothing. There would be no trade if idiots gave them nothing.

In private sector parlance (me being a public sector worker) there is a demand for this type of work.

Clanrickard

:roll: What is that even supposed to mean? I want to burn a cross outside his house in Romania:confused:
Yeah you are right. It didn't make sense. I mean even the KKK didn't go around looking for a second passport for ethnicity. I think I should have posted...............

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org
Yeah you are right. It didn't make sense. I mean even the KKK didn't go around looking for a second passport for ethnicity. I think I should have posted...............

Right-Liberals are the worst. The only problem with you is what -Ishlam.? You are what, nearly 50, you would want to wake up for yourself, turn off the TV for starters and stop listening to the psuedo conservatives.

Popular Threads

Most Replies