Romanian beggar loses High Court case against her conviction

mike kelly

Sounds like another put up job by an ambulance chasing lawyer.
as long as the state continues to pick up the costs (and don't tell me the costs were awarded against the beggar, right!) these type of abuses will continue. If the solicitor in question had to guarantee the costs in the case of the client not paying, things might be different.

QuizMaster

Website
www.quizmatic.com
I was on the the 39 out of town a few years ago & that was exactly what happened.

This Roma young one sat down beside me with an infant

- & cool as you please yanks out one and starts breast feeding the little critter.:shock:

- and not a bother on her!

I didn't give her 50c let alone a bloody Euro!
Hold on a minute this is completely off topic.
Did she beg from you? No.
Was she breastfeeding in public. Yes.
Should breasfteeding be done in public? Whole other topic. Personally I think it's ok. I wouldn't eat my lunch in a toilet so I don't think baby should need to either.

Cael

Cael, that's not true. Romania has a social services system. Romanian Roma got their reputation the same way Irish Travellers.
Give me a break. The average wage in Romania is less than a hundred euro a month. the dole there is a fraction of that. And petrol and food is more expensive then here.

Cael

Should breasfteeding be done in public? Whole other topic. Personally I think it's ok. I wouldn't eat my lunch in a toilet so I don't think baby should need to either.
We really do have some strange critters on this forum. I wonder what he thinks womens breasts are for...

Last edited:

Sync

But she was ROMANIAN! In a point just as on-topic, I saw George Hagi play once. Great footballer.

Give me a break. The average wage in Romania is less than a hundred euro a month. the dole there is a fraction of that. And petrol and food is more expensive then here.
Yup. The Roma move abroad for very valid reasons, and trying to equate their issues with that of travellers isn't really reasonable.

mike kelly

this point was made in relation to Roma women showing their tits for a euro. If a Roma threated me would with exposing her tits, I would gladly hand over a fiver and get the hell out of there.

Cael

this point was made in relation to Roma women showing their tits for a euro. If a Roma threated me would with exposing her tits, I would gladly hand over a fiver and get the hell out of there.
I thought she was feeding her baby, where did the euro come into it?

bob3344

Yup. The Roma move abroad for very valid reasons, and trying to equate their issues with that of travellers isn't really reasonable.
Whats the valid reason ? - parasites need fresh victims ?

The guards should take any children used for begging from their parents.

Turn the heat up & get them the fk out of here, there's a reason why they are despised everywhere in europe.

mike kelly

from a previous post

"though a mate of mine told me that whenthey come near him he says

"show me your tits and I will give you a euro"- they rarely hassle him a second time."

The roma force any of their good looking women into prostitution, the ugly ones are sent out begging

QuizMaster

Website
www.quizmatic.com
And if you offered to show me your tits I'd probably decline. But did you? No.
My wife used to breastfeed in public, and there's nothing wrong with it. Though I must say she was always discreet and wouldn't have done it on a bus sitting next to a strange man. Though I defend her right to do so.
And no my wife does not have a name ending in -ul. Not that I'd have a problem with that either. There are some very tasty looking Romanian wans around.

Cael

Whats the valid reason ? - parasites need fresh victims ?
The main parasites in Ireland are the landowners and their bankers. The Roma ask us for money, but we dont have to give it to them. The native Irish oligarchy are taking tens of billions of euro from us by armed force.

Cael

from a previous post

"show me your tits and I will give you a euro"- they rarely hassle him a second time."

The roma force any of their good looking women into prostitution, the ugly ones are sent out begging
Maybe thats the fantasy of the guy who wanted to see breasts for a euro - last of the big spenders eh? Im sure he treats all women like dirt anyway.

QuizMaster

Website
www.quizmatic.com
from a previous post

So let's see. By your reckoning...
(1) All Roma women are dominated by their men.
(2) They are all either prostitutes or beggars.

Either you are very stupid or you are a hateful bigot. I'm not sure which is worse. But I'm guessing it's the former because after all you are Irish and therefore a thick Irish Mick. Finish up your pint of stout there Mick and pick up your spade and make more motorways in Coventry.

Last edited:

Camper Van

Only in Ireland, we are a laughing stock-this insanity will never end no matter how broke this country is.

bob3344

So what ?

Whatever they get, its more than they deserve. Begging & thieving don't count as contributions to the economy in my opinion.

The french know how to deal with the roma, the Italians too, why the fk are we tolerating them ?

Cael

Only in Ireland, we are a laughing stock-this insanity will never end no matter how broke this country is.
You're talking about Nama I take it?

Cael

So what ?

Whatever they get, its more than they deserve.
You mean like the landowners, banksters and their shareholders, who have got billions of our money - without even having the decency to ask us?

mike kelly

So let's see. By your reckoning...
(1) All Romanian women are dominated by their men.
(2) They are all either prostitutes or beggars.

Either you are very stupid or you are a hateful bigot. I'm not sure which is worse. But I'm guessing it's the former because after all you are Irish and therefore a thick Irish Mick. Finish up your pint of stout there Mick and pick up your spade and make more motorways in Coventry.
you are the one who is tick. How on earth could anyone go to work if they forgot their shovel?

Cael

Give the trolling a rest will you, this thread is about the roma parasites.

Set up a separate thread devoted to commie ramblings if you want to, although you may get few participants.
Its seems strange that anyone would be bothered about the Roma taking a few quid, but not really bothered about landowner and bank shareholder parasites stealing billions from us. Its like someone on the Titanic worrying about ingrown toe nails.

mike kelly

So what ?

Whatever they get, its more than they deserve. Begging & thieving don't count as contributions to the economy in my opinion.

The french know how to deal with the roma, the Italians too, why the fk are we tolerating them ?
the roma make money for our legal eagles, not to mention the huge poverty industry

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies