Ron Paul - "Federal Reserve will Self Destruct, Krugman is now totally discredited"

Cassandra Syndrome

MPB

A bit of good news for a change. Ron Paul sees that there is no need to campaign for the ending of the Federal Reserve anymore, it is simply going to self destruct soon. Good interview video clip here with this article from one of the few decent, economic literate politicians out there.

Also slags off Paul Krugman for constantly campaigning for bubble creation.

Ron Paul Comments On QE2, Says Fed Will Self Destruct, Shocked That Krugman Has "Any Credibility Whatsoever" | zero hedge
Great clip.

D

Dylan2010

caught it at lunch time , great stuff. At what point do people shout enough. In the late 70's it took double digit inflation to get Volker into the Fed and squeeze the worst of the inflation out of the system. This time round it may take a near collapse in bond prices or other deflationary event to back the Fed into a corner.

MPB

It just struck me that Angela Merkels point on the bondmarket having to take a portion of the hit, is not too different from what Ron Paul is saying about U.S debt.

/etc

Website
lailaiseesee.blogspot.com
A bit of good news for a change. Ron Paul sees that there is no need to campaign for the ending of the Federal Reserve anymore, it is simply going to self destruct soon. Good interview video clip here with this article from one of the few decent, economic literate politicians out there.

Ron Paul Comments On QE2, Says Fed Will Self Destruct, Shocked That Krugman Has "Any Credibility Whatsoever" | zero hedge
great video. Both Ron Paul & Michael Hudson have the same view about all those stupid bailouts. Wish Lenihan would follow their advice.

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org
This is a good vid also. Tarpley has a nice few short historical examples, then moves on the current situation.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiydAIz7-DE]YouTube - Webster Tarpley: The Next Decade 1/4[/ame]

TonyBird

This is a good vid also. Tarpley has a nice few short historical examples, then moves on the current situation.
I gave up after 1 minute . He claims 'The Obama' regime are contemplating genocide . That man is an idiot and so is Alex Jones .
And i'm actually a conspriracy fan !

Tea Party Patriot

Great video. I loved his point on the liquidation of debt by inflation being a form of theft, something I would agree with 100%.

If the Fed continue in this vein the dollar is in for a turbulent time. Don't know if you saw Peter Schiff's advice on getting out of the dollar about a week ago. Going to link it here.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd8t3T84jMU&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Peter Schiff on CNBC Fast Money 10/25/10[/ame]

chriskavo

Thanks for posting, that article was amazing.

owedtojoy

So an obscure Texas politician few people have heard of, who doesn't even make it onto Fox News, attacks a Nobel prizewinner.

And that's worth a thread to itself?

I new Ron Paul had an irish fan club, but this is rediculous.

ocoonassa

Dr M Hudson talking about the U.S. Currency War

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTWpN0QsOhM]YouTube - New $600B Fed Stimulus Fuels Fears of U.S. Currency War[/ame]

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org
I gave up after 1 minute . He claims 'The Obama' regime are contemplating genocide . That man is an idiot and so is Alex Jones .
And i'm actually a conspriracy fan !
It gets better after a few minutes try it again...

/etc

Website
lailaiseesee.blogspot.com
Great video. I loved his point on the liquidation of debt by inflation being a form of theft, something I would agree with 100%.

If the Fed continue in this vein the dollar is in for a turbulent time. Don't know if you saw Peter Schiff's advice on getting out of the dollar about a week ago. Going to link it here.

YouTube - Peter Schiff on CNBC Fast Money 10/25/10
Schiff is surely getting more and more confident :) i love his analogy abt F grade student telling an honor student how to improve his grade. LOL.

And while we are on videos, this one from Michael Hudson is good. It tells us in simple english the likely fate of our bailout money.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCmzdXzrIUY&feature=player_embedded]Michael Hudson on Bailout[/ame]

New Threads

Most Replies