Ron Paul to chair the House panel on monetary policy?

rhonda15

It may have taken 34 years, but Ron Paul has arrived, and he doesn't plan to squander the moment. His agenda includes landing the chairmanship of the House Financial Services Committee panel that oversees monetary policy—a job that will give him the power to push legislation reining in the central bank and to haul Fed governors up to Capitol Hill for hearings.

Monetary Policy: Fed Critic Ron Paul's Power Play - BusinessWeek

YouTube - Bloomberg Television: Phil Mattingly on Ron Paul

His dream job I'm sure. He was made for it. Watch Bernanke quake.

TPTB will pull all the dirty tricks imaginable to try to see that he doesn't take this post.

Sonny

It may have taken 34 years, but Ron Paul has arrived, and he doesn't plan to squander the moment. His agenda includes landing the chairmanship of the House Financial Services Committee panel that oversees monetary policy—a job that will give him the power to push legislation reining in the central bank and to haul Fed governors up to Capitol Hill for hearings.

Monetary Policy: Fed Critic Ron Paul's Power Play - BusinessWeek

YouTube - Bloomberg Television: Phil Mattingly on Ron Paul

His dream job I'm sure. He was made for it. Watch Bernanke quake.

TPTB will pull all the dirty tricks imaginable to try to see that he doesn't take this post.
I surely hope Ron Paul gets the nod but the signs here are ominous: "Officials at several major banks have privately raised concerns with Republican leaders that, by allowing Paul to become a chairman, his radical views would gain legitimacy, according to three bank lobbyists." Fact is the Democrats and Republicans in the US are just two sides of the same Big Business Party coin. So watch them join together like prostitutes defending their pimps to out vote this new group of 75 pro-Ron Paul congressmen.

D

Dylan2010

Someone who publishes articles about black people's being inherently criminally-minded ought never to be allowed such power. But this is the GOP we're talking about.
in the interest of giving the tyres a kick, linky please and a retort by Ron Paul.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies