Royal Bank of Scotland : again

gerhard dengler

Royal Bank of Scotland the insolvent basket case of a bank have been shown to be up to their usual shenanigans.

It's on BBC Newsnight now.

Here's a link to the story

RBS systematically destroyed its customers

One division of the sh1thouse bank was using the information from another part of the same bank to screw it's customers.

dresden8

I know what I'd do if anybody did that to me.

The CEOs are public figures.

publicrealm

Royal Bank of Scotland the insolvent basket case of a bank have been shown to be up to their usual shenanigans.

One division of the sh1thouse bank was using the information from another part of the same bank to screw it's customers.
The only mistake they made was getting caught.

Banks are parasitic organisations - our own 'systemic' lot are probably just as bad - but we don't seem to have any appetite for checking.

I've worked there on a couple of projets. I genuinely thought that this was old news.

Mad as Fish

I've worked there on a couple of projets. I genuinely thought that this was old news.
Agreed, although that doesn't make it any more acceptable. I also know that there is nothing new in this sort of behaviour amongst banks, but that's another story.

gerhard dengler

The documentation that the BBC have obtained shows systemic strategy to pressure business customers - and to deliberately create a credit event so that "RBS can acquire the assets of these businesses" and to hold these assets until such time as the assets appreciate in value.
A lot of these credit events concerned businesses who had property and that RBS deliberately targetted these business to build a property portfolio which they could flog "when the market returned".

storybud1

A bank makes money off peoples backs ?

Barrosso - Ex EU leader/commie clown - now employed by Goldman ?
Sutherland - open borders = more debt, also Goldman
The most obvious - Mario Draghi - ECB boss, some fooking read this one,

https://www.thenation.com/article/goldmans-greek-gambit/

Lets not forget the subprime con-job Goldman spearheaded,,

Timothy Geithner (another Goldman scuzzbag) really screwed us,

https://namawinelake.wordpress.com/2011/06/13/there’s-no-mystery-to-us-treasury-secretary-timothy-geithner’s-intervention-in-the-irish-bailout-wikileaks-has-already-revealed-the-reason/

Bank of Scotland are in the halfpenny arcade compared to Goldman Fooking Ballsacks,

stopdoingstuff

Break it up into smaller banks, as should be done with all banks once they reach a certain level of complexity.

Karloff

Break it up into smaller banks, as should be done with all banks once they reach a certain level of complexity.
Yeah long before they start buying and owning politicians, long before they become 'too big too fail', long before they have multiple functions as banks and as investment funds. Long before they are able to receive bailouts from the taxpayer which they use to buy up real assets.

Goldman are ripping through the EU as fast as they did the US.

Karloff

And at the same time there is momentum to do away with paper currencies and allow only electronic money stored in banks (which they will charge US for holding)....

Imagine the recent decision to deny BDS a BOI account - in a cashless society their voice (and countless other voices too) would be snuffed out. This is what they want to bring on.

Last edited:

Mad as Fish

And at the same time there is momentum to do away with paper currencies and allow only electronic money stored in banks (which they will charge US for holding)....

Imagine the recent decision to deny BDS a BOI account - in a cashless society their voice (and countless other voices too) would be snuffed out. This is what they want to bring on.
A cashless society gives a government ultimate control, you do as they say unless you want your account switched off. Mankind is entering a whole new era of slavery, of being bent to the high priests will and we are lapping it up with our digital gadgets and unimaginative routine.

VHF

A bank makes money off peoples backs ?

Barrosso - Ex EU leader/commie clown - now employed by Goldman ?
Sutherland - open borders = more debt, also Goldman
The most obvious - Mario Draghi - ECB boss, some fooking read this one,

https://www.thenation.com/article/goldmans-greek-gambit/

Lets not forget the subprime con-job Goldman spearheaded,,

Timothy Geithner (another Goldman scuzzbag) really screwed us,

https://namawinelake.wordpress.com/2011/06/13/there’s-no-mystery-to-us-treasury-secretary-timothy-geithner’s-intervention-in-the-irish-bailout-wikileaks-has-already-revealed-the-reason/

Bank of Scotland are in the halfpenny arcade compared to Goldman Fooking Ballsacks,
That's what's in the public domain. You don't know the half of it.

You get an inside glimpse from this famous BBC interview with a City trader:

https://youtu.be/eEV3zJbahvM

Half Nelson

RBS owns Ulster Bank.

This same problem may well be happening in this jurisdiction.
I heard that exact allegation made on an RTE programme over two years ago. Can't recall exactly but it was made by a struggling businessman.
Gist of it was that his business would be fine if given a little help, but instead the bank came down heavy and forced him out of business.

Watcher2

A cashless society gives a government ultimate control, you do as they say unless you want your account switched off. Mankind is entering a whole new era of slavery, of being bent to the high priests will and we are lapping it up with our digital gadgets and unimaginative routine.
Ah will you stop with the hyperbole. Essentially, your bank account is all electronic anyway. Do you think the bank vault has a little space with "Mad as Fish Money" labeled over it? If they wanted to switch off your account now, they could. Why wait till total digitization? of course, they couldn't as there will always be a paper trail for you to prove your assets, or did you really love the Sandra B movie, the Net, was it? Where peoples identities were wiped out, or was it the one with Will Smith, both bollox movies but perhaps they hit some cord with you.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies