Royal Welcome Home For Our Troops.

death or glory

BtB only respects the physical force Dissos among the CNR tribe. Let that sink slowly but thoroughly into your brains.
Why have you such a dislike for BTB and tell lies about him, as he is one of the most moderate and reasonable posters on here.

tokkie

I can only think of one better thread starter on this site.

Answers on a postcard to

Death or Glory,
thread starter extraordinaire.
You and BtB are indeed top class wind up merchants. The two of you have a good sense of humour too. Indeed, the two of you could be mistaken for Nationalists.

ticketyboo

Clicked on this only to see whether it was bridget or the DOG fella.....
The unionist community must be very proud of them as they strive to start the biggest number of trolling threads.....
Masturbating in the conventional fashion is a more pleasurable way of passing the time, lads.....goes without saying that you won't heed advice from a shinner, but you'd want to find a hobby...any hobby....because this isn't productive...

McSlaggart

Why have you such a dislike for BTB and tell lies about him, as he is one of the most moderate and reasonable posters on here.
[video=youtube;aK21p8NEL8Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK21p8NEL8Y&index=7&list=RDHAVYZLUxaEw[/video]

between the bridges

Moi feels sorry for Bill much the same way moi feels sorry for roadkill after mois scraped it off the motor...

between the bridges

Clicked on this only to see whether it was bridget or the DOG fella.....
The unionist community must be very proud of them as they strive to start the biggest number of trolling threads.....
Masturbating in the conventional fashion is a more pleasurable way of passing the time, lads.....goes without saying that you won't heed advice from a shinner, but you'd want to find a hobby...any hobby....because this isn't productive...
Translation: I bit and am too dumb to realise I bit...

between the bridges

You and BtB are indeed top class wind up merchants. The two of you have a good sense of humour too. Indeed, the two of you could be mistaken for Nationalists.
Only after 800 years of whinging...

death or glory

What was he saying in that post that I replied to? Riddle me that.
I don't think he said anything.
It was a picture of a man hiding in a box holding up a white flag.

After giving it a great deal of consideration,
me thinks he was suggesting that the cowards in the RA surrendered.

GDPR

I don't think he said anything.
It was a picture of a man hiding in a box holding up a white flag.

After giving it a great deal of consideration,
me thinks he was suggesting that the cowards in the RA surrendered.
Exactly...No one respects cowards, he considers the Provies cowards for going for the Peace Process. Which means that he respects the physical force Republicans for having nothing to do with it.

between the bridges

That was only a starter. In a United Ireland there'll be no stopping us.
Pffft, if the mythological utopian UI ever happens ye will no longer be a minority, so all whinging rights will automatically be ours and by jaysus will yez have to listen to it...

death or glory

Exactly...No one respects cowards, he considers the Provies cowards for going for the Peace Process. Which means that he respects the physical force Republicans for having nothing to do with it.
No you are extrapolating something that isn't there and well you know it.
I suspect he was merely highlighting to the supporters of SF/IRA that they had surrendered, they were cowards before they surrendered also.

Ireniall

The 2nd Battalion The Rifles (2 Rifles) were welcomed home from a tour of duty by HRH The Earl of Wessex and a large crowd of proud OWC citizens...

Commanding officer Lt Col Neil Belamy said it was a “great honour” for the regiment. “The unit has recently returned from Operation ‘SHADER’ in Iraq and this weekend is the perfect opportunity to come together and celebrate being a unit with our local community,” he said.

“Lisburn has been our home for a few years and we have been made to feel very welcomed. We have forged great relationships and the high point of this for me will be Friday when we get to parade through our home town in front of all of our friends.”

Read more at: https://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/in-pictures-royal-welcome-for-homecoming-troops-1-8409497

The Mayor, Councillor Tim Morrow paid tribute to the soldiers on their return home.

“It was an honour to welcome the Earl to Lagan Valley Island and to Lisburn," he said.

"I was very pleased to welcome our serving troops to Lagan Valley Island following their recent return from Iraq. We of course respect their bravery, camaraderie, and dedication to duty. It is for these very reasons that it was a privilege to welcome 2 Rifles today."

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/...battalion-return-home-from-iraq-36688208.html

I'm sure all p.iesters share moi's warm welcome home for our boys...
I don't mind those planters having a day out but I'm disappointed to see a titian topped souper there too. Goddammit if she doesn't know her tribe we're all lost. It's the end of barbarism as we know it like.

Wascurito

You Nordies are all so easily wound up.

Wascurito

Talk about those living in glass houses throwing stones.
DOG and BTB start these threads tittering from ear to ear because they know that within 10 minutes, it's going to be a CNR feeding frenzy. :lol:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom