Royals drown the Shamrock but Kate sticks with the Ballygowan......

Catalpast

Wills are these chaps Ours?

Yes Kate now STFU & just tell em its water your knocking back...

mac tíre

Catalpast, believe it or not, you are not compelled to make a thread based on every private thought that comes into your head.

fat finger

Me I am sick and tired of Guinness persistently - and it has to be said, with some success - linking its brand with the island of Ireland, as if Guinnness and Irish are synonymous, like wherever Ireland goes a pint of Guinness cannot be far behind.
But all responsible Irish men and women condemn such rank opportunism, and condemn the mugs who help perpetrate such nonsense

#notmybeer

Catalpast

Me I am sick and tired of Guinness persistently - and it has to be said, with some success - linking its brand with the island of Ireland, as if Guinnness and Irish are synonymous, like wherever Ireland goes a pint of Guinness cannot be far behind.
But all responsible Irish men and women condemn such rank opportunism, and condemn the mugs who help perpetrate such nonsense

#notmybeer

Well London Dry Gin is associated with the City of London and does quite well there and abroad

- ask Kate she'll tell you!:cool:

galteeman

cool outfits

johnnypockets

#notmybeer
how do you know its guinness?

LISTOWEL MAN

Blane McIlroy (26),

Rory Harrison (25)

Stuart Olding, (24)

Paddy Jackson (26)

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies