• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

RTE awards

Northtipp

What a year . Great to watch. smith, McKillop, Sheflin, and of course Taylor. Amazing year. Poor production but amazing year.

Northtipp

Lol. It is. Let's not let that detract from ours sports people. Amazing bunch.

linny55

anyone that plays any part in any sport is fine with me.

human 19

Pardon me , but Im just about to f off to BBC where G. Norton has Dustin Hoffman, Billy Connolly and Jennifer Saunders on his show. I leave you to your usual RTE circle-jerk.
Enjoy

drummed

Did Lar get an award? Comedy writer of the year prehaps?

Northtipp

Pardon me , but Im just about to f off to BBC where G. Norton has Dustin Hoffman, Billy Connolly and Jennifer Saunders on his show. I leave you to your usual RTE circle-jerk.
Enjoy
Pray tell. Did they achieve any sporting success this year. Are you confused perhaps.

Troy_337

Enjoy
Thank you. Someone's starting to make sense around here.

InsideImDancing

Enjoy
I think I'll give GN a miss to be honest.:)

grumpydunphy

I cannot believe the first real question asked of Rory McIlroy has been *that* one regarding who he opts to play for at the next Olympics. That is what I call ************************e journalism.

Well done RTE. :(

linny55

Enjoy
3 has beens

Ribeye

Who won Baker of the Year?

Have they announced Best Ringmaster yet?

Northtipp

I'm more than just a flag.

Stand up and take a bow young McElroy.

human 19

Pray tell. Did they achieve any sporting success this year. Are you confused perhaps.
Hmmm, I didnt notice the word "sport" in the thread title. Or any indication that said awards were to be adjudjed by anyone outside of RTE.