"RTE is a Rat Infested north Korean union shop" Michael O'Leary

Mad as Fish

He lives here, pays his taxes here, refuses to accept honorary doctorates and has never been called to appear before a tribunal of inquiry. Of course he's hated.
It's a wonder that FG ever invited him around to break bread with them.

ShoutingIsLeadership

There is a serious point, though. This is the sort of sh1te that our politicians are listening to and influenced by.

Fullforward

He needs to step back, take a deep breath and appreciate that RTE are a bunch of establishment clones who couldn't find their way out of a wet paper bag let alone step out of the box.

Are the FG fanbots here to applaud the man this morning or do they need a conference call from HQ first?
I bet they are struggling with that one, may have something different to say when he is finished speaking to Fine Gaels bosses in Fianna Fail next Month!

Notachipanoaktree

According to the Sunday Independent today Ryanair boss Michael O'Leary, who was speaking at a Fine Gael fund-raiser, launched a blistering attack on the National Broadcaster saying it is a "Rat-infested North Korean union shop" before adding: "I can't turn on the bloody 9 O'Clock News without having to see Ingrid Miley's face giving me the latest spew from the Trotskyites and all the rest of it."

Introducing O'Leary to the crowd of party faithful and wealthy backers Michael Noonan described Mr O'Leary as "Ireland's leading businessman" and "Ireland's leading altogether decent person"

RTE were not alone in being attacked by O'Leary as he also attacked the public sector, the European Union, the health service and Dublin City Council.

During the event the Ryanair boss joked that he was not invited to Sinn Fein events because they do not want to eat with people they plan to "tax the s**t out of".

Michael O'Leary will be speaking at a Fianna Fail fund-raiser in November!

Sounds like a nice Man............

RTE is a 'rat-infested North Korean union shop' - O'Leary's blistering tirade at FG fundraiser - Independent.ie
I agree, RTE is indeed a 'rat-infested North Korean union shop', But Equally Ryanair is a rat infested Psychotically run den of bookie/publican/hooker/pusher fodder.

tipofdiceberg

According to the Sunday Independent today Ryanair boss Michael O'Leary, who was speaking at a Fine Gael fund-raiser, launched a blistering attack on the National Broadcaster saying it is a "Rat-infested North Korean union shop" before adding: "I can't turn on the bloody 9 O'Clock News without having to see Ingrid Miley's face giving me the latest spew from the Trotskyites and all the rest of it."

Introducing O'Leary to the crowd of party faithful and wealthy backers Michael Noonan described Mr O'Leary as "Ireland's leading businessman" and "Ireland's leading altogether decent person"

RTE were not alone in being attacked by O'Leary as he also attacked the public sector, the European Union, the health service and Dublin City Council.

During the event the Ryanair boss joked that he was not invited to Sinn Fein events because they do not want to eat with people they plan to "tax the s**t out of".

Michael O'Leary will be speaking at a Fianna Fail fund-raiser in November!

Sounds like a nice Man............

RTE is a 'rat-infested North Korean union shop' - O'Leary's blistering tirade at FG fundraiser - Independent.ie
So DOB has been demoted in the "Ireland's most decent person" category by his friends Iin FG. Must not have paid his " subs?

Fullforward

He lives here, pays his taxes here, refuses to accept honorary doctorates and has never been called to appear before a tribunal of inquiry. Of course he's hated.
Me too.

Seanie Lemass

This is a man who thinks entering 34 horses in a 35 horse race is good sportsmanship!

Northsideman

This is a man who thinks entering 34 horses in a 35 horse race is good sportsmanship!
The better treatment he though Rich Ricci was getting pissed him off, dumping Mullins wasn't his best move.

Pabilito

A lot of what they are seeking is NOT pay increases but restoration. It is not right in any job that the person working next to you is paid 10% more because they joined the day or week before you.
So you’re saying their pay can be “restored” by NOT increasing their pay?

Are you suggesting that the higher paid person working next to them who pulled up the ladder should do the decent thing and forfeit some of that unfair pay advantage in favor of the new entrants... solidarity and all that?

Sister Mercedes

I haven't heard Ingrid refer to house price restoration or lower tax restoration. The 'restoring' to 2007 levels only seems to apply to PS pay and conditions.

How come Noonan would be laughed out of it if he called a tax cut a 'lower tax restoration', but the PS trade unions and their Montrose spokespeople get away with calling PS pay increases as 'pay restoration'.

It's manipulation of language to promote a particular agenda and it's outrageous that the State broadcaster is doing it.

Mercurial

Michael o'Leary is a great businessman. Tremendous. Yuge. Believe me.

Mad as Fish

Michael o'Leary is a great businessman. Tremendous. Yuge. Believe me.
The call came through and the FG lads are getting started!

Jimmy Two Times

There is some of that in there all right but I absolutely guarantee you that Pat Kenny's attitude is a very common one there too, lots of entitled rich people signing their own pay checks, patting themselves on the back and resenting the poor.
We are hearing from the real Pat Kenny now he is in Newstalk.
Yes, he's a fckin rabid cnt. He attacks anyone he disagrees with in a disgraceful manner. It's becoming clear that he cashed in his chips with RTE so that he could run his mouth on Newstalk without even having to pretend to be impartial anymore. I think he's got a tv show on TV3 now as well. Someone will go for him one of these days and he will lose the head entirely.

Fullforward

So you’re saying their pay can be “restored” by NOT increasing their pay?

Are you suggesting that the higher paid person working next to them who pulled up the ladder should do the decent thing and forfeit some of that unfair pay advantage in favor of the new entrants... solidarity and all that?
No,I'm saying that it is hard to justify paying two people doing the EXACT same job and taking the EXACT same risks different rates of pay that will run into the tens of thousands over a career because they joined a day or a week apart.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies