"RTE is a Rat Infested north Korean union shop" Michael O'Leary

SeanieFitz

Does anyone really care what this clown thinks, he is given a huge amount of print and airtime to air his neoliberal views?
I must say I did smile when I noted that FF have asked him to speak at some upcoming think thank, oh how far they have gone from the days when they had Fr Sean Healy speak to them!

mulligan

He's spot on, RTE and Irish Times are now just Marxist style propaganda tools ran by far left nutcases and communists. The TV license must be scrapped, as for the Immigration Times, it is killing itself off so no real worries there.

Uganda

I must say I did smile when I noted that FF have asked him to speak at some upcoming think thank, oh how far they have gone from the days when they had Fr Sean Healy speak to them!
Yes, but FF outsourced government to fr Healy and others through the social Frankenstein partnership.

A pity they didn't outsource it to mol.

Hitchcock

Throughout the GE this year they were championing a 'fairer' Ireland and here they are facilitating a champion of inequality!

Myers Mimnagh

No he really isn't. He has made millions by gutting the airline business and devastating the workers in that industry. He is a "good businessman" only in the sense that a nest of rats in a granary are good businessmen.
Are you serious, he shook up the fat cats and sinecured reservists in the airline industry.

Anyone who thinks otherwise was probably a lifer embedded in a an inefficient and cumbersome machine who when the cold air of competition and competence hit, were found out as Union moles dedicated to bringing down the company they sucked so strongly on the teat of and gave ************************ all in return.

O Leary shafted those drones from day one, and rightly so.

wombat

I have never heard a logical reason why people who don't watch RTE should fund it. I have no problem with taxes going to services I don't avail of when they are for the common good but Marian Finucane or Champion's League commentary FFS?

midlander12

O'Leary would probably make more intellectual sense if he exaggerated less, but on the other hand no one would probably pay any attention then.

No exaggeration here though:-

'In the worst of the property recession when the property developers had bankrupted us and the banks were bankrupt, who did we elect? Mick Wallace.” QED

irish_bob

A foreigner who watched the RTE 6.1 news for a week would assume that 95% of Irish people were employed in the Public Sector, while the actual number is only 15%.
if siptu decided to get in the painters at HQ , RTE news would have it as top story at 9

irish_bob

FF are as far to the left under martin as they have been in fifty years and more

truthisfree

According to the Sunday Independent today Ryanair boss Michael O'Leary, who was speaking at a Fine Gael fund-raiser, launched a blistering attack on the National Broadcaster saying it is a "Rat-infested North Korean union shop" before adding: "I can't turn on the bloody 9 O'Clock News without having to see Ingrid Miley's face giving me the latest spew from the Trotskyites and all the rest of it."

Introducing O'Leary to the crowd of party faithful and wealthy backers Michael Noonan described Mr O'Leary as "Ireland's leading businessman" and "Ireland's leading altogether decent person"

RTE were not alone in being attacked by O'Leary as he also attacked the public sector, the European Union, the health service and Dublin City Council.

During the event the Ryanair boss joked that he was not invited to Sinn Fein events because they do not want to eat with people they plan to "tax the s**t out of".

Michael O'Leary will be speaking at a Fianna Fail fund-raiser in November!

Sounds like a nice Man............

RTE is a 'rat-infested North Korean union shop' - O'Leary's blistering tirade at FG fundraiser - Independent.ie
O'Leary is a populist mouth who loves being in the limelight, very easy to pick up on populist chants....an hour on Pie alone will do that for you. I do not trust him an inch, he would jump on a Trunk-like political bandwagon if he thought he would like political power in Ireland.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies