• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

RTE Radio

Johnny Zordan

Radio radio 1 has gone down the road of strip scheduling since clare Duignan become head of RTE radio. Ms Duignan had anna leddy and john clarke removed as heads of radio 1 and 2fm and installed 2 yes men to push her own agenda.

Colin M

The only programme on the station I really like is 'Late Date'.

commonman

Were they sacked from there jobs!! sorry they dont do that there in Pravda Radio.

Burnout

Twitter
I have a life.

Bea C

That playback on a saturday morning, it's by-and-large clips from that week's John Murray show.

Johnny Zordan

Ms Duignan also put her good pal marty whelan presenting the lyric fm breakfast show, the man doesnt have a clue about classical music.

B

birthday

Radio radio 1 has gone down the road of strip scheduling since clare Duignan become head of RTE radio. Ms Duignan had anna leddy and john clarke removed as heads of radio 1 and 2fm and installed 2 yes men to push her own agenda.
Strip scheduling is not strip searching

'orebel

I'm not sure I can be arsed wading through the incredible amount of backround, detail and opinion you've provided to find out what you're on about.

Johnny Zordan

It is very stupid of them having two programs with names that sound the same, late debate and late date. cant stand alf "51551" mccarty on late date. Bring back val joyce

shiel

Tony Connolly and Ingrid Miley are two brilliant journalists.

Dadaist

The Plank is the only thing I listen to on RTE 1. I can't think of anyother show that is not done better on another station.

davoid

Tony Connolly and Ingrid Miley are two brilliant journalists.
Can you provide one instance, just one, of when Miley uttered a critical word about the Trade Union movement, or about ICTU?

Colin M

The Plank is the only thing I listen to on RTE 1. I can't think of anyother show that is not done better on another station.
Why do so many people rate Pat Kenny? He is very much part of the establishment consensus, that RTE play a big part in.

neiphin

Can you provide one instance, just one, of when Miley uttered a critical word about the Trade Union movement, or about ICTU?
does that make him a

Dadaist

Why do so many people rate Pat Kenny? He is very much part of the establishment consensus, that RTE play a big part in.
Useless on de telly. Holds his own on radio. If he did the drive time slot, I'd take Matt Cooper over him. To be fair to the Plank, I think he has a broader range of knowledge compared to Cooper. Cooper wins hands down on all aspects of economics, political hypocrisy and sport. Hook is deplorable and should stick to the rugby, actually he is not even good at that.

Mackers

Thankfully she has had the good sense to keep the Golden nugget of Pollyanna in her slot. And whatever you're having yourself.petunia

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies