RTE1 Primetime 8th Referendum debate

Sync

Yup. Although it’ll be beside midsomer murders. Who is the drone killer? How is the Jane Austin recreationist movement involved? Is this the second actress to play Barnaby’s wife or the third?

Dr Pat

Yes, and it will be the last tv/radio debate I will have any interest in, like many I made my mind up some time ago, hope tonight doesn't turn into the farce that was Claire Byrne.
Farce because the Yes were clearly shown to be using hard cases to push abortion on demand? Yes were called out!

Reasunach

I'll watch it but it won't influence my vote. Basically, there but for the grace of whatever go I, I'm not in a position to dictate what any other women should do.

cricket

Read somewhere there's a row about the No speakers.
Won't be watching it one way or the other.

GDPR

Looks like 2 slots only in the promo

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Catalpast

Harris v's Tobin

Like who will bother sitting through all that?

Boring Boring Boring.....

The NO side have killed it....

SweenyTodd

I'm not in a position to end another human beings life.

Despite all the RTE propaganda - I'll be voting NO.

SayItAintSo

If Peadar Toibin & Cora Sherlock are the No speakers I'd be worried too. The No side need to put up a Ob/gyn if Yes side have one.

jmcc

Read somewhere there's a row about the No speakers.
Won't be watching it one way or the other.
That the No side wanted Maria Steen but Harris was to chicken to appear if she was on the No panel? Not sure if it is true.

SweenyTodd

Yup. Although it’ll be beside midsomer murders. Who is the drone killer? How is the Jane Austin recreationist movement involved? Is this the second actress to play Barnaby’s wife or the third?
I remain shocked that decent well intended people are going to get in their cars in order to facilitate the killing a six month old fetus/unborn child.

Finbar10

If Peadar Toibin & Cora Sherlock are the No speakers I'd be worried too. The No side need to put up a Ob/gyn if Yes side have one.
Cora Sherlock withdrew (probably pre-planned). The NO side nominated Maria Steen. RTE weren't having that ( Miriam ringing around NO TDs at last moment looking for replacement). So it seems the YES Ob/gyn has been demoted to the audience. So just Tóibín v Harris it seems! Could be mind numbing.

borntorum

Harris v's Tobin

Like who will bother sitting through all that?

Boring Boring Boring.....

The NO side have killed it....
You’re right with the first three lines and wrong with the last. NO needs to shift the argument and they’ve blown an opportunity to do so tonight. Typical McGuirk student-union smart arsery

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies