Rupert Murdoch supports Amnesty for all illegals in the US

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org
Video here:
Rupert Murdoch Calls For Amnesty Of Illegals

Rupert Murdoch Calls for Amnesty for 'Law-Abiding' Illegal Immigrants | CNSnews.com

Corporation CEO Rupert Murdoch said he supports amnesty for “law abiding” illegal immigrants because as legal[edit: ???] residents they can help the nation’s economy by adding to “our tax base.” He also said he supports securing the border to prevent more illegal immigrants from entering the United States.
This is what he runs:

Film
20th Century Fox
Twentieth Century Fox Español
Twentieth Century Fox International
Twentieth Century Fox Television
Fox Searchlight Pictures
Fox Studios Australia
Fox Studios Baja
Fox Studios Los Angeles
Fox Television Studios
Television
Broadcast/Production assets
20th Century Fox Television
20th Television
bTV
Foxtel
Fox Broadcasting Company
Fox International Channels Italy
Fox Kids (1990–2002)
Fox Sports Australia
Fox Telecolombia
Fox Television Stations
Fox Television Studios
Imedi TV
Latvijas Neatkarīgā Televīzija
MyNetworkTV
STAR TV
TV5 Rīga
Sky Television
Cable Assets
Big Ten Network (49%)
Fox Business Network
Fox College Sports
Fox Movie Channel
Fox News Channel
Fox Soccer Channel
Fox Sports Enterprises
Fox Sports en Español
Foxtel (25%) -
Fox Sports Net
FUEL TV
FX Networks
Fox Reality
National Geographic Channel (50%)
National Geographic Channel UK (50%)
Speed Channel
SportSouth
LAPTV (Latin America — co-owned with Paramount Pictures/Viacom, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer/MGM Holdings and Universal Studios/NBC Universal)
Telecine (Brazil — co-owned with Globosat Canais, Paramount Pictures, MGM, Universal Studios and DreamWorks);
Direct broadcast satellite Assets
BSkyB [United Kingdom] (39.1%)
Sky Deutschland (39.96%)
SKY Italia
SKY Network Television [New Zealand] (43.65%)
Foxtel [Australia] (25%)
Star TV [India & Greater China] (100%)
Tata Sky [India] (20%)
Internet
Fox Interactive Media
AmericanIdol.com
AskMen.com
Fox.com
Foxsports.com
GameSpy
Hulu.com
kSolo
IGN
Drownedinsound.com
MySpace
MyNetworktv.com
NewRoo.com
Strategicdatacorp.com
Scout.com
SpringWidgets
WhatIfSports
Beliefnet
News Digital Media
Slingshot Labs
Authonomy via HarperCollins

Another person who is using his powers to erode the nationstate. I will boycott all his services.

Last edited:

firefighter

Rupert Murdoch is a globalist. The old American way is a threat to his ambitions.

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org

pujols

What has the Nation State ever done for us?

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org
Last edited:

chrisman

Presumably you think some illegals should have amnesty ?
YES

The "nation state" is a modern construct go back only a few hundred and it didn`t exist.Humanity was better off for it, as ideas and science swept to every part of our brother and sisterhood.

Chi019

Corporation CEO Rupert Murdoch said he supports amnesty for “law abiding” illegal immigrants because as legal[edit: ???] residents they can help the nation’s economy by adding to “our tax base.”
Unfortunately, it appears Rupert Murdoch has not heard of human biodiversity. Access : Let's celebrate human genetic diversity : Nature

The truth is that illegal aliens in American have average IQs below 100, and their descendants will bring down the national average IQ, below the point where democracy can properly function—the United States will become more like a Latin American country than the country we now know.

California is a good example of this:

National Review Online: Stop Illegals, Save CA : NPR

pujols

Unfortunately, it appears Rupert Murdoch has not heard of human biodiversity. Access : Let's celebrate human genetic diversity : Nature

The truth is that illegal aliens in American have average IQs below 100, and their descendants will bring down the national average IQ, below the point where democracy can properly function—the United States will become more like a Latin American country than the country we now know.

California is a good example of this:

National Review Online: Stop Illegals, Save CA : NPR
Good Jesus, do you actually believe this nonsense? Seriously?

Chi019

Good Jesus, do you actually believe this nonsense? Seriously?
Yes, I believe in evolution. I also appreciate that groups that have experienced diverse environments & cultures may have developed diverse average traits over time.

If this concept seems radical to you, I would recommend 'Before the Dawn' by New York Times science writer Nicholas Wade.

Also, see 'The 10,000 Year Explosion: How Civilization Accelerated Human Evolution' by Harpending & Cochran. This discusses recent papers like this. Recent acceleration of human adaptive evolution

Chi019

Sounds very sky fairy esque.
Firefighter,

Quite the opposite. Rather than this faith based ideology of zero human differences, I'm simply acknowledging that groups evolved in different environments over the last 50,000 or so years. Slowly science is revealing how different genes have been selected for in different groups.

Another puzzle is presented by selected genes involved in brain function, which occur in different populations and could presumably be responses to behavioral challenges encountered since people left the ancestral homeland in Africa.

But some genes have more than one role, and some of these brain-related genes could have been selected for other properties.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/26/science/26human.html

What seems to be true (from preliminary studies) is that the gene variants that were under strong selection (reached fixation) over the last 10k years are different in different clusters. That is, the way that modern people in each cluster differ, due to natural selection, from their own ancestors 10k years ago is not the same in each cluster -- we have been, at least at the genetic level, experiencing divergent evolution.

In fact, recent research suggests that 7% or more of all our genes are mutant versions that replaced earlier variants through natural selection over the last tens of thousands of years. There was little gene flow between continental clusters ("races") during that period, so there is circumstantial evidence for group differences beyond the already established ones (superficial appearance, disease resistance).
http://infoproc.blogspot.com/2008/01/no-scientific-basis-for-race.html

pujols

Even if I accepted this codswallop, which I most assuredly don't, it is an attack on the fundamental dignity of all human beings.

The fact that for genetic reasons, I have green hair and you may have orange in no way justifies any difference in the rights of an individual. The rights we have, (even if only from a positivist as opposed to a natural law perspective) are vested in us by reason of our humanity.

This sort of pseudo-science is simply an attempt to circumvent the rights of each and every human being, and the obligations we owe to each other.

We are who we are.

Any attempt to diminish human dignity and worth should be opposed.

Chi019

Even if I accepted this codswallop, which I most assuredly don't, it is an attack on the fundamental dignity of all human beings.

The fact that for genetic reasons, I have green hair and you may have orange in no way justifies any difference in the rights of an individual. The rights we have, (even if only from a positivist as opposed to a natural law perspective) are vested in us by reason of our humanity.
I agree. After all, individual family members vary quite a bit in various ways. I'm not advocating different legal treatment for individuals based on their ability.

What I am saying is that Murdoch's argument is flawed. He is arguing on economic grounds (more taxpayers) that it is a good idea to legalise those who are in the country illegally. However, his argument is based on the idea that the new migrants and their children will be roughly as productive as previous migrants. That is easily disproven by existing data on Mexican migrants. In fact they'll be a net burden on the economy. Look up National Research Council papers on low skill migration for an outline of these arguments. Also, see Garret Jones & Joel Schneider's paper on cognitive ability and economic outputs. http://mason.gmu.edu/~gjonesb/Immigrant IQ

I'm also saying that immigration policy should be for the benefit of those in the country in question. And given the data on the migrants in question, policy makers should be shifting to a more skill based selection criteria.

The Congealing Pot by Jason Richwine - National Review Online

Breadan O'Connor

This is what he runs:

Film
20th Century Fox
Twentieth Century Fox Español
Twentieth Century Fox International
Twentieth Century Fox Television
Fox Searchlight Pictures
Fox Studios Australia
Fox Studios Baja
Fox Studios Los Angeles
Fox Television Studios
Television
Broadcast/Production assets
20th Century Fox Television
20th Television
bTV
Foxtel
Fox Broadcasting Company
Fox International Channels Italy
Fox Kids (1990–2002)
Fox Sports Australia
Fox Telecolombia
Fox Television Stations
Fox Television Studios
Imedi TV
Latvijas Neatkarīgā Televīzija
MyNetworkTV
STAR TV
TV5 Rīga
Sky Television
Cable Assets
Big Ten Network (49%)
Fox Business Network
Fox College Sports
Fox Movie Channel
Fox News Channel
Fox Soccer Channel
Fox Sports Enterprises
Fox Sports en Español
Foxtel (25%) -
Fox Sports Net
FUEL TV
FX Networks
Fox Reality
National Geographic Channel (50%)
National Geographic Channel UK (50%)
Speed Channel
SportSouth
LAPTV (Latin America — co-owned with Paramount Pictures/Viacom, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer/MGM Holdings and Universal Studios/NBC Universal)
Telecine (Brazil — co-owned with Globosat Canais, Paramount Pictures, MGM, Universal Studios and DreamWorks);
Direct broadcast satellite Assets
BSkyB [United Kingdom] (39.1%)
Sky Deutschland (39.96%)
SKY Italia
SKY Network Television [New Zealand] (43.65%)
Foxtel [Australia] (25%)
Star TV [India & Greater China] (100%)
Tata Sky [India] (20%)
Internet
Fox Interactive Media
AmericanIdol.com
AskMen.com
Fox.com
Foxsports.com
GameSpy
Hulu.com
kSolo
IGN
Drownedinsound.com
MySpace
MyNetworktv.com
NewRoo.com
Strategicdatacorp.com
Scout.com
SpringWidgets
WhatIfSports
Beliefnet
News Digital Media
Slingshot Labs
Authonomy via HarperCollins

Another person who is using his powers to erode the nationstate. I will boycott all his services.

And don't forget he owns Bertie Ahern as well:)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEupW8oc87A]YouTube - F**k You Bertie Ahern[/ame]

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies