Russia to shoot down American warplanes.

HenryHorace

It's deserving of it's own thread now imo as the war in Syria has the potential to be the end of us all if the Americans continue it's support of the Jihadists. I'm stunned this isn't getting more coverage across all forms of media tbh. To be clear a story about Noel Edmonds is garnering greater coverage on Sky News bulletins at 12 noon and 1pm.

Russia will target coalition jets in parts of Syria, defence ministry says

Hopefully cooler heads will prevail for all our sake.

The Field Marshal

The US military unlike that of Russia has no legal right to be in Syria.

farnaby

*immediately checks Noel Edmonds story. Disappointed*

It's probably Putin's macho posturing for a home audience, but you're right, such things can get out of hand pretty quickly.

The Field Marshal

*immediately checks Noel Edmonds story. Disappointed*

It's probably Putin's macho posturing for a home audience, but you're right, such things can get out of hand pretty quickly.
Russia having being invited legally to assist the Syrian govt militarily has a legal right to shoot down military hardware of any country or group that is at war with that govt.

The Usa HAS NO RIGHT TO BE IN THAT COUNTRY WHATSOEVER.

HenryHorace

Russia having being invited legally to assist the Syrian govt militarily has a legal right to shoot down military hardware of any country or group that is at war with that govt.

The Usa HAS NO RIGHT TO BE IN THAT COUNTRY WHATSOEVER.
In the mind of the Jihadists they have a right to be there in order to defend them.

razorblade

Russia are on the right side in the conflict, its the USA and their allies that have been arming and supporting the jihadists.

GDPR

As soon as they try to play that card, their weak hand is fully exposed.

*Bluff*

Karloff

As soon as they try to play that card, their weak hand is fully exposed.

*Bluff*
Still shilling for the US empire i see while pretending to be 'unbiased'.

I don't support anything the American murderers do in Syria, i don't support their attempt to carve out a Kurdish state in the north and i don't support their extralegal terrorist attacks on the Syrian defence forces. I never supported the material training and logistical support they gave to islamic terrorists in that country or their hatred of Christians and Yazidis and other groups.

We should all have been supporting the Syrian Govt against sectarian Islamists and zionists from day one.

GDPR

Still shilling for the US empire i see while pretending to be 'unbiased'.

I don't support anything the American murderers do in Syria, i don't support their attempt to carve out a Kurdish state in the north and i don't support their extralegal terrorist attacks on the Syrian defence forces.
Not at all, Karloff, I regard this as a tactical diversion, thats all. If Im wrong and Russia does in fact want to provoke a major war, I will go to the foot of our stairs .... :D

parentheses

Zionists now pushing for war.

Even mad dog Mattis reported to be scared by them.

eoghanacht

silverharp

Zionists now pushing for war.

Even mad dog Mattis reported to be scared by them.
scared of who exactly? Mattis is proud of the fact that he keeps other people awake at night :D

New Threads