• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Russia Today Show Bags Interview With Sean Quinn

Protestant/Catholic=Irish

It's going to be brilliant to see Keiser laying into him :D

Frank Galton

Maybe he'll arrange to have an Ocean Bank ATM in the studio for the Quinn daughters to use during the interview.

Truth.ie

Wait a minute.
I'm always attacked on other threads for posting links to Russia Today on the basis they're not to be trusted.
Seriously, RT is a great news station. I've given up on BBC, RTE etc.

Lassie

Well quinn had a lot of dealings in russia. IMHO As for the reliability of the MSM i am of the opinion the closer to home you get the worse the quality of the reporting ie RT reports on russia are pretty c r a p while their reports on us pretty ok. RTE reports on ourselves you might as well take it with a tub of salt but their reports on russia are good.
i think Quinn may be lacking therequired school tie and may be ready to spill.

kkkkkkkkkk

hopefully quinn will expose his other elite buddies

the bankers
the politicians
the regulator
the auditors
and the legal leeches

Protestant/Catholic=Irish

Wait a minute.
I'm always attacked on other threads for posting links to Russia Today on the basis they're not to be trusted.
Seriously, RT is a great news station. I've given up on BBC, RTE etc.
Although RT certainly doesn't hold back in terms of reporting both sides of the story in the Middle East etc, I challenge anyone to show me evidence as to when RT has ever reported news that was not true.

Dame_Enda

Wonder will RT portray him as a victim of 'Western persecution'? They are Russian-govt owned and like West-bashing and pretending there is a moral equivalence e.g. comparing police handling of Occupy Wall Street protesters with Russian Opposition ones. :roll:

Popular Threads

Most Replies