Russian police hunting for Russia's first gay married couple

Scitlipo

Two gay Russian men got married in Denmark, and found a loophole that said any foreign marriage is OK as long as it doesn’t violate article 14 of the Family Code.

The Russian government is not happy that this couple found this loophole.

Now their passports have been invalidated, and police officers are trying to break into their apartment, and have already cut off their electricity and internet connection. They have also been receiving death threats on social media.

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2018/01/police-russias-first-legally-married-gay-couples-apartment/

If anyone cares to protest here's the contact details for the Russian Embassy in Dublin

russianembassydublin@mid.ru
dublin.consul@mail.ru

(+353) 1 492 2048
(+353) 1 492 3492 (Consular)

Dame_Enda

I would advise LGBT people to avoid repressive homophobic countries.

storybud1

Two gay Russian men got married in Denmark, and found a loophole that said any foreign marriage is OK as long as it doesn’t violate article 14 of the Family Code.

The Russian government is not happy that this couple found this loophole.

Now their passports have been invalidated, and police officers are trying to break into their apartment, and have already cut off their electricity and internet connection. They have also been receiving death threats on social media.

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2018/01/police-russias-first-legally-married-gay-couples-apartment/

If anyone cares to protest here's the contact details for the Russian Embassy in Dublin

russianembassydublin@mid.ru
dublin.consul@mail.ru

(+353) 1 492 2048
(+353) 1 492 3492 (Consular)
Can I report them if I see them to the Russian Embassy ?

Is there a reward ?

Wascurito

These two miscreants are threatening the whole basis of order, neatness, conformity and general niceness in Russian society.

The Russian authorities aren't doing enough. I urge everyone to contact their local Russian Embassy and demand that the authorities do MORE.

Wascurito

Can I report them if I see them to the Russian Embassy ?

Is there a reward ?
Yes. Look for two guys who look a little too happy and have a tendency to say "Ya vass liubliu" to each other.

Don't approach them. They're DANGEROUS.

Congalltee

Given the weirdo bigots and smart asses this site attracts,it’s hard to work out whether some of the comments on this thread are meant to be ironic or not.

Wascurito

Well...I shall be sleeping with four** Orthodox icons at the four corners of my bed tonight to protect me from these dangerous barbarians.

**Three Greek, one Romanian......that's all I have.

tsarbomb

Bit excessive, but the couple should've known better. Polygamy and child brides aren't kosher here, so if people are into that they just have to move.

Dame_Enda

Police shouldn't be anywhere near the bedrooms of consenting adults. It's one of the marks of a totalitarian state.

Interestedhopeful

Why in the name of God would anyone protest about this?

These people are obviously fugitives who have no respect for Russia and are likely the same breed of activist homosexual who attack the conscience of bakers and non-profit religiously motivated marriage counselling.

They should be detained by any person who knows them and handed over to the authorities, and if possible anyone protesting should be arrested for outraging public decency.

wexfordman

I would advise LGBT people to avoid repressive homophobic countries.
From you, that's one of the .oat ironic statements I've read from you!!!

wexfordman

Yes. Look for two guys who look a little too happy and have a tendency to say "Ya vass liubliu" to each other.

Don't approach them. They're DANGEROUS.
Absolutely, emulation and all that

ShoutingIsLeadership

Bit excessive, but the couple should've known better. Polygamy and child brides aren't kosher here, so if people are into that they just have to move.
Did you actually just compare gay marriage rights to the right to marry a child?

ShoutingIsLeadership

Why in the name of God would anyone protest about this?

These people are obviously fugitives who have no respect for Russia and are likely the same breed of activist homosexual who attack the conscience of bakers and non-profit religiously motivated marriage counselling.

They should be detained by any person who knows them and handed over to the authorities, and if possible anyone protesting should be arrested for outraging public decency.
On the off chance that you're not a troll, feel free to fúck off.

Kind regards.

New Threads

Most Replies