Ryan Tubridy is Mad as Hell and Isn't Going to Take It Anymore!

ireallyshouldknowbetter

This is definitely news, arguably the most important news of the day.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/tubridy-angry-and-sick-over-child-homelessness-36324935.html

Professional parasite Ryan Tubridy has taken a break from counting the amount of taxpayers money he has raked in this year to express his outrage about homeless children.

Broadcaster Ryan Tubridy said the number of children facing homelessness has made him feel "angry and sick".
Not sick enough to donate a chunk of that massive pay packet obviously, but still, he's the "Toy Man", according to himself, so he has to look out for da kidz.

"I'm not a politician but I am a little voice as the 'Toy Man' and I have to have their back," the presenter of 'The Late Late Toy Show' said.
Personally, I can't see the problem of homeless children enduring more than a week after Tubridy's soaring indictment.

Jack O Neill

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/tubridy-angry-and-sick-over-child-homelessness-36324935.html

Professional parasite Ryan Tubridy has taken a break from counting the amount of taxpayers money he has raked in this year to express his outrage about homeless children.

Not sick enough to donate a chunk of that massive pay packet obviously, but still, he's the "Toy Man", according to himself, so he has to look out for da kidz.

Personally, I can't see the problem of homeless children enduring more than a week after Tubridy's soaring indictment.
But we have no homeless children or less homeless children than other countries according to your good fairy princess

Disillusioned democrat

But now I'm really confused...a few weeks ago we were ALL upset about homelessness, but then Varadkar told us there's no problem and now Tubridy is on a rant?

Maybe if Tubridy asked some slightly harder questions of any political leader who crosses his path on the airwaves, or maybe did a bit more "investigative" journalism on his radio show instead of jumping on the band wagon....I'd say he's just suffering because #metoo isn't an equal opportunity lime-light.

Deadlock

Will he, I wonder, forego his artists tax exemption to fund better services for homeless children?

Jack O Neill

Will he, I wonder, forego his artists tax exemption to fund better services for homeless children?
yes lets all have a go at some celebrity knob who opens his mouth to say something while the people that caused this problem and the other massive problems like waiting lists etc etc are giggling in their brandy in bank boardrooms up and down the country at poor old paddy

LISTOWEL MAN

Shane MacGowan is alive today because Sinéad O'Connor told the police he was taking drugs

she saved his life

Gerry Ryan would be alive today ..

Disillusioned democrat

yes lets all have a go at some celebrity knob who opens his mouth to say something while the people that caused this problem and the other massive problems like waiting lists etc etc are giggling in their brandy in bank boardrooms up and down the country at poor old paddy
The artist tax exemption was "supposedly" intended to help those struggling to make ends meet from their craft, not over paid state-funded, well connected RTE luvvies make even more money from flogging a buke.

LISTOWEL MAN

Fair play to him actually.

Praise should be given where it is due.
Tubs: you have blood on your hands
Adams: wasn't your grandfather in the IRA
Tubs: that's different
Adams: how ?
Tubs: i don't want to talk about that

(the audience applaud like trained seals)

Disillusioned democrat

Shane MacGowan is alive today because Sinéad O'Connor told the police he was taking drugs

she saved his life

Gerry Ryan would be alive today ..
...but then Tubridy wouldn't be the best paid broadcaster on the radio

Last edited:

Deadlock

It'd be a start. Once the freeloading 'celebrity knobs' have been mopped up, go after the fat cats. Clear the low lying fruit first.

eoghanacht

Good man Ryan, never let an opportunity for self promotion escape ye.

Disillusioned democrat

It'd be a start. Once the freeloading 'celebrity knobs' have been mopped up, go after the fat cats. Clear the low lying fruit first.
The soft-soap "trusted" broadcasters like Tubridy and Dobson are part of the reason there's absolutely no accountability in Ireland, and no accountability means no lessons learned which means making the same "mistakes" over and over again.

LISTOWEL MAN

will Ryan 'compassion' Tubridy bring homeless people on the toy show ?

talk to them, hear their story

no mention of HOW they became homeless though

Popular Threads

Most Replies