Ryanair Attempt Strike Breaking With Irish Scabs

brughahaha

calm down dear

you posted that i said "your an ideologue fighting 100 year old battles , and every strike is righteous and every pay claim just , every worker downtrodden.,every employer evil, ........."

I never said, or even intimated, any of those things. Ergo..........you were telling porky pies but I bet it wasn't your first time and not your last.
Now I fully intend to ignore you as you are nothing but a vulgar, ignorant, abusive poster that uses insulting language unnecessarily and just to get a reaction. The majority of posters on this site behave civilly and courteously, even though they often disagree, while you see fit to abuse and resort to vulgar language.

It is probably a reflection on your rearing or education, but I don't have to tolerate it

have a nice day
The one who calls others liars , engages in adhominem nonsense about family and education is the one objecting to abuse and vulgar language ..... jesus your such a g0bsh1te you cant even see your own hypocrisy

As for lying ...pathetic , moronically pathetic ....I inferred from your posts that you are a pro union ideologue

On every PS thread , every strike thread , every union thread you are in full support of pay demand/strikes/pay increase ...so its rather easy to INFER (on a discussion board :roll:) that you have never seen a strike / pay demand that you didnt support

Infer ...... Lie

Small ....Far away

That you cant even smell your own hypocrisy or resort or are too stupid to understand the difference between inferring and lying means only one of us is an ignorant dragged up lout stuck in the gutter.....and it aint me petunia

Last edited:

Uganda

The one who calls others liars , engages in adhominem nonsense about family and education is the one objecting to abuse and vulgar language ..... jesus your such a g0bsh1te you cant even see your own hypocrisy

As for lying ...pathetic , moronically pathetic ....I inferred from your posts that you are a pro union ideologue

On every PS thread , every strike thread , every union thread you are in full support of pay demand/strikes/pay increase ...so its rather easy to INFER (on a discussion board :roll:) that you have never seen a strike / pay demand that you didnt support

Infer ...... Lie

Small ....Far away

That you cant even smell your own hypocrisy or resort or are too stupid to understand the difference between inferring and lying means only one of us is an ignorant dragged up lout stuck in the gutter.....and it aint me petunia
And to top it all he knows everything! Not just somethings - everything!!

But he cant tell usdiddly squat about anything.

SeanieFitz

And to top it all he knows everything! Not just somethings - everything!!

But he cant tell usdiddly squat about anything.
I can tell you that you no more a scab than James Connolly himself, you wouldn't have the courage to drive one of your toy trucks through a makey uppy picket line!

Uganda

I can tell you that you no more a scab than James Connolly himself, you wouldn't have the courage to drive one of your toy trucks through a makey uppy picket line!
Go on, tell us more. Were you on the jarrow March as well?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies