Ryanair

mickterry

I always find Michael O'Leary amusing when he moans about government policy and everything else and the members of the public who think he's great. The reason for this rant is that the on-line checkin fee on Scumair has gone up by 20%. It costs him nothing but can you imagine the moaning from him if a similar increase was imposed on his airline. A case of, one rule for them and another for me!!!

greengoose2

I always find Michael O'Leary amusing when he moans about government policy and everything else and the members of the public who think he's great. The reason for this rant is that the on-line checkin fee on Scumair has gone up by 20%. It costs him nothing but can you imagine the moaning from him if a similar increase was imposed on his airline. A case of, one rule for them and another for me!!!
Good man, another anti Ryanair moan. I have a suggestion for ya. There are other airlines who would be glad to pocket your money. You might even get business of better still first class at some premium rate.

Good day and bon voyage.

mickterry

Good man, another anti Ryanair moan. I have a suggestion for ya. There are other airlines who would be glad to pocket your money. You might even get business of better still first class at some premium rate.

Good day and bon voyage.
I use Ryanair on a regular basis. Why not read what I wrote and make a comment on that without attacking me.

corporal punishment

I have a child and an elderly relative who regular travels with us. We will never fly ryanair again, Although if it was just me with carry on luggage only I might. The last time we flew Ryanair, the ignorant hoor at the departure gate tried to take a stuffed toy that our then 5 year old little girl had just bought in duty free with her own money ( this is a big deal for 5 year old little girls ) from her as she already had her allocated 1 piece of carry on luggage. We managed to get it stowed away in one our own carry on bags. Then and only then did the piss faced, unloved, bitch deem us fit to board their bus with wings.

Tony Soprano

I used to be an admirer of Ryanair, but the actions of his staff just appall me!! Running around airports and scanning the lines of passengers in the hope that they will catch someone with an overweight/oversized bag is plain madness. OLeary goes on all the time about the govt tax and the effect that it has on passenger numbers, but he seems to forget that passengers are pissed off at his own hidden charges!!

P.S How much shopping do weekend visitors to Dublin/Cork actually do, when you consider that they will be heavily penalised by Ryanair if they go slightly over on their baggage allowance?

Bridget558

Dont know why anybody flys ryanair, you can fly with aerlingus for either the price or a few euro extra and they get you to th city your going too.

cricket

Can't trace recent letter from owner of souvenir shops in Dublin who said that Ryanair's poor baggage allowance was deterring spending in Ireland.

Can't trace recent letter from owner of souvenir shops in Dublin who said that Ryanair's poor baggage allowance was deterring spending in Ireland.
Not Ryanair's fault they too stupid to do business....

Travelling in US years ago I spotted a nice souvenir I liked but due to onward travel I couldn't take it with me, got it shipped by store owner very cheaply.

Ryanair Ltd and Michael O'Leary are not the same people.

holymoley

Even if it has gone up 20%, their flights are still going to be cheaper than their competitors. I don't think anyone enjoys flying with ryanair, but if they get you there in one piece, that's all most people are looking for. I'm not expecting much for my £30 return over christmas, but it means i can get a few more pints at home over christmas than with aer lingus. I'm sure it's the same with people using the citylink buses around the country instead of the train. As long as you get to where you want to go, most people are happy enough.

Bit of advice though if you are struggling to make the baggage limit - layer up a few jumpers or anything you can wear when you get on and stuff your pockets too. You've got to play the player.

Expose the lot of them

Only time I fly Ryan air is when it suits me, for example, I have friends who live closer to Prestwick than Glasgow and other who live near Luton and Ryanair is the only airline that flies from Dublin to these two airports.

Where there is a choice I shop around, two years ago, I got business class tickets with Swiss cheaper than steerage with both Ryanair and Air Lingus, had to change at Zurich but I can live with a couple of hours sculling fizz in the first class lounge. It never ceases to amaze me how Irish people have been brainwashed into thinking that tere are only two options when in fact by changing in Paris, Frankfort, Amserdam etc, you can save a lot of money and travel in comfort.

New Threads