Sacré Bleu! - France to make Brexit Blue Passports

Spirit Of Newgrange

So Ireland's names are mostly English?
Iceland. Do please keep up. Maybe i wish to avail of the services of a school in Reykjavik but wish to ensure that it is linguistically the best option for fast-tracking language learning. If it was full of Americans, that would make it slower for somebody to get to grips with the icelandic Sagas.

Last edited:

Tribal

Iceland. Do please keep up. Maybe i wish to avail of the services of a school in Reykjavik but wish to ensure that it is linguistically the best option for fast-tracking language learning. If it was full of Americans, that would make it slower for somebody to get to grips with the icelandic Sagas.
What the relevance to ireland and this discussion?

Tribal

Deadlock

Again what's your detour onto posts schools got to do with this thread and blue passports?
Furious back pedalling and arse covering as evidenced by post-editing of the original heinous post. Typical racist bully - big man till challenged and then becomes a whimpering snowflake unable to stand by what they first said.

Spirit Of Newgrange

I think it's worthy of a report to the Gardai for targeting of individuals. Anyone good on the regality on this?
by 'regality' you are attempting to mean legality ?

i have forgotten more Law than you will ever know.

i guess evidence would be a good starting point. And you aint got jack nor sh1t - no individual, no school, no specifics, no smoking gun, no mention of race ( Paul McGrath is certainly irish, look at the surname and the goals in the green jersey ) ....just the request that you wake up and look at the world from the viewpoint of the Statistician, the Sports fan, the linguist.

Slander ? nope
Libel ? nope not from me, but Tribal's name-calling of 'Racist' could be legally questionable and financially perilous.
incitement to actions or hatred ? nope
any mention of Race ? nope , a welshman is part of the Celtic race and yet a llewyllyn Evans from Llandudno would also probably not be considered Irish.
any assertion of the superiority of one race over another ? nope.
Targetting ? nope, none mentioned.

So dream on my little snowflake. Thanks for trying to shut down free speech with threats of the Gardai.

Summary
Assertion : for the younger demographic, the ethnic irish have become a minority in certain parts of Ireland, and its bleedin obvious for all to see. And if you do not believe me, open your eyes & ears.

wow, 'the truth' really gets some of you Social Justice Warriors sometimes, doesnt it ? just scream 'wacist' at all and sundry.

And in a change of subject :

blue passports....i think its a good idea.

Last edited:

Tribal

by 'regality' you mean legality ?

i guess evidence would be a good starting point. And you aint got jack nor sh1t - no individual, no specifics, no smoking gun. So dream on my little snowflake. Thanks for trying to shut down free speech with threats of the Gardai.

Assertion : for the younger demographic, the ethnic irish have become a minority in certain parts of Ireland.

wow, the truth really gets some of you Social Justice Warriors sometimes, doesnt it ?

And in a change of subject :

blue passports....i think its a good idea.
Why did you edit your post?

You do realise that a history of targeting people for their ethnicity can be backtraced.

Spirit Of Newgrange

Why did you edit your post?

You do realise that a history of targeting people for their ethnicity can be backtraced.
i edited it to laugh at you screaming 'wacist' , and i enjoyed it too.

please define the term 'targetting'...the business dictionary describes it in terms of Dunnes Stores offering Salads to the skinny folk and cream buns to the fat feckers. You want to report that to the cops too ?

hip hop artists target their customers often based on ethnicity. But you really are clutching at straws here.

if i target the irish to give them a Paddy's day shamrock, would that make me a wacist too ? or to give the English a commemorative condolences on losing the Rugby ? you really need to get out more often

Last edited:

Tribal

i edited it to laugh at you screaming 'wacist' , and i enjoyed it too.

if i target the irish to give them a Paddy's day shamrock, would that make me a wacist too ? or to give the English a commemorative condolences on losing the Rugby ? you really need to get out more often
You know what you did was actually very serious and could be charged as an attempt to single out individuals or groups or institutions purely on the ground of race. At least you owned up by acknowledging that your post was distinctly about race.

Spirit Of Newgrange

You know what you did was actually very serious and could be charged as an attempt to single out individuals or groups or institutions purely on the ground of race. At least you owned up by acknowledging that your post was distinctly about race.
not about race Tribal. About identity. The irish identity is a minority in parts of Ireland. What you did was also actually very serious and i hope we have a record of all of your ramblings too. ''an attempt to single out ....''' in your dreams. No evidence. Accuse me of having bad breath too, why dont you ? frivolous handbagging. timewasting.

boring. broken record. screaming 'wacist' with zero evidence. ignore.

Tribal

not about race Tribal. About identity. The irish identity is a minority in parts of Ireland. What you did was also actually very serious and i hope we have a record of all of your ramblings too. ''an attempt to single out ....''' in your dreams. No evidence. Accuse me of having bad breath too, why dont you ? frivolous handbagging. timewasting.

boring. broken record. screaming 'wacist' with zero evidence. ignore.
You isolated a particular school for attention because of race, not nationality.

Spirit Of Newgrange

You isolated a particular school for attention because of race, not nationality.
do not confuse race with nationality Tribal.

which school ? ....... ah yes, the only schools i mentioned in particular were Eton and Harrow ( which contain all kinds of student, so long as they got the cash to pay the massive fees) . Now trot off and have a little cry that you didnt go to either.

show me the evidence or shutup.

Mods....zoo for the tribals please, its past his/her/its bedtime

Last edited:

Tribal

do not confuse race with nationality Tribal.

which school ? ....... ah yes, the only schools i mentioned in particular were Eton and Harrow ( which contain all kinds of student, so long as they got the cash to pay the massive fees) . Now trot off and have a little cry that you didnt go to either.

show me the evidence or shutup.

Mods....zoo for the tribals please, its past his/her/its bedtime
I seriously doubt you're Irish, your attitude betrays you.

hollandia

The Blanch of Blanchardstown means white. No wonder Cattleprod,BeenontheSpirits of Newgrange and so many others are testy about it. Rabbitting on about Irish being force out of an area that's named after an Englishman of Norman Extraction.

Peak P.ie.

Sync

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/apr/18/de-la-rue-drops-passport-appeal-issues-profit-warning
The British passport maker that lost out on the contract to make the post-Brexit blue version is dropping its appeal against the decision as it revealed its failed bid had cost £4m.

At the same time, De La Rue issued its second profit warning in a month as it counts the cost of losing out on the £490m contract to the French-Dutch firm Gemalto.

Booooooo. Forget about the law you dummies, just show up in some union jack shorts and a handkerchief on your head. Get a judgement immediately.

Edward Mitchell

Those new passports...
Remember, gleeful, that the UK is still a member of the EU and therefore we remain, for now, subject to the EU Procurement Regulations. In general, purchasing of goods and services by the public sector is undertaken to ensure (among other criteria such as quality) best value. I believe the successful bid was £0.63 per passport less than De La Rue's. The regulations promote competition and are reciprocal: if UK suppliers can offer the best deal, they will gain the business. That's with any EU government customer. And as for the colour? that was a decision made by the UK government, not Brussels.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies