Sacre Blue!..'Hologram' denies his identity in Gay Paree....

Catalpast

Sacre Blue!:shock:...'Hologram' denies his identity in Gay Paree....

Bizarre one here:

The President of Le Grande Republic denies he is the Hologram!

- in an alleged Homosexual Affair!:shock2:

President Emmanuel Macron is facing claims he had the head of France’s state radio group sacked because he was irked at rumours that they had had an affair....

Mr Macron denied being gay or having an affair with Mr Gallet. “Brigitte [his wife] shares my life from morning to night. And I don’t get paid for that!” he said during the campaign. “If in dinners in town, people tell you that I lead a double life with Matthieu Gallet, it must be my hologram who escaped, it can’t be me,” he said.
Emmanuel Macron accused of having state radio chief sacked to end rumour they had an affair

All a bit odd IMO

- I mean is that why our Leo finds him so attractive?:D

Dunno either

- but 1 to watch...

hollandia

no one voted for him
We don't directly elect our head of government in Ireland. Quite a number of people voted for him in his constituency, and the weighted majority of his party elected him as their leader. Dail Eireann then approved him as Taoiseach.

In short - we vote for parties, not taoisigh, the leader of a party at election time need not be Toaiseach for the whole sitting of the Dail, nor indeed even be Taoiseach at all. Previous examples include WT Cosgrave as opposed to Mulcahy who was leader of the party during one of the first coalition governments.

So, I'm afraid you will have to lump it.

GDPR

We don't directly elect our head of government in Ireland. Quite a number of people voted for him in his constituency, and the weighted majority of his party elected him as their leader. Dail Eireann then approved him as Taoiseach.

In short - we vote for parties, not taoisigh, the leader of a party at election time need not be Toaiseach for the whole sitting of the Dail, nor indeed even be Taoiseach at all. Previous examples include WT Cosgrave as opposed to Mulcahy who was leader of the party during one of the first coalition governments.

So, I'm afraid you will have to lump it.
And my friend Sandy and I are unanimous in that!

*Seriously mate, if I wanted gay gossip online, I wouldnt go to P.ie.*

Vega1447

So.... if Macron must be gay because he married a woman much older than he; Trumpie must be gay because..

Or is it only men?

Or only Frenchmen?

Or only French presidents?

Or only Macron?

Or what exactly?

Last edited:

Analyzer

Analyzer

President Emmanuel Macron is facing claims he had the head of France’s state radio group sacked because he was irked at rumours that they had had an affair....

Mr Macron denied being gay or having an affair with Mr Gallet. “Brigitte [his wife] shares my life from morning to night. And I don’t get paid for that!” he said during the campaign. “If in dinners in town, people tell you that I lead a double life with Matthieu Gallet, it must be my hologram who escaped, it can’t be me,” he said.
Emmanuel Macron accused of having state radio chief sacked to end rumour they had an affair
So you are insinuating that somebody on French state propaganda was sacked, because there were rumours circulating about that person being in an affair with the politician in charge of the state.

Maybe we should start rumours here, about the MDH or LV, and one of the Montrose Millionaires. Just to make the propaganda organ less expensive.

It is about the only thing that would get rid of one of the PRAVDA bores.

eoghanacht

My sister in law is married to a French fella nice man, they have a bit of money and are vaguely aristocratic though he'd never mention that anyway his aul fella was a senior civil servant for decades and had a live in bit on the side, apparently it's not only accepted but expected for men of that social status, the French like their leaders to be virile men, pervs.

She's in a plush Parisienne apartment and the wife is at home in the Chateau and trust me it is, I've seen the pics.

Anyway

I have heard that rumour about Macron before, and not from the brother in law.

Who I suspect may be an international spy but that's for another night.

Cdebru

So.... if Macron must be gay because he married a woman much older than he; Trumpie must be gay because..

Or is it only men?

Or only Frenchmen?

Or only French presidents?

Or only Macron?

Or what exactly?

Melania would be a lesbian then surely ?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies