Sammy Says No Surrender...

between the bridges

Super Sammy has issued the No Surrender battle cry to the brexit troops as they prepare to go over the top against the Imperialist EU...

He was responding as talks continue at working out the finer details in the second phase of the ongoing negotiations between the UK and the EU over its departure from the bloc.

The Prime Minister's inner “war cabinet” of senior ministers is to meet on Wednesday to chart a course through some of the most difficult issues in the Brexit process.

Sammy Wilson MP‏ @eastantrimmp

The blackmailing burghers from Brussels and the cheap political opportunists in Dublin must meet a tough UK Government response. In these negotiations, if the gloves are off, it is time we went into the fray with a no surrender attitude.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/brexit/time-for-no-surrender-attitude-in-brexit-talks-dups-sammy-wilson-36577317.html

Its not the first time Sammy has shown his balls to the (Sunday) world, but pointed in the right direction this erection of cold steel must put the fear of God and Ulster into the Euro fuzzy wuzzies. With Farage leading the Mexit struggle and sammy directing the Brexit struggle the British Isles are in safe hands...

Brexit and Mexit marching on together like two cheeks of a similar aras...

hollandia

Super Sammy has issued the No Surrender battle cry to the brexit troops as they prepare to go over the top against the Imperialist EU...

He was responding as talks continue at working out the finer details in the second phase of the ongoing negotiations between the UK and the EU over its departure from the bloc.

The Prime Minister's inner “war cabinet” of senior ministers is to meet on Wednesday to chart a course through some of the most difficult issues in the Brexit process.

Sammy Wilson MP‏ @eastantrimmp

The blackmailing burghers from Brussels and the cheap political opportunists in Dublin must meet a tough UK Government response. In these negotiations, if the gloves are off, it is time we went into the fray with a no surrender attitude.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/brexit/time-for-no-surrender-attitude-in-brexit-talks-dups-sammy-wilson-36577317.html

Its not the first time Sammy has shown his balls to the (Sunday) world, but pointed in the right direction this erection of cold steel must put the fear of God and Ulster into the Euro fuzzy wuzzies. With Farage leading the Mexit struggle and sammy directing the Brexit struggle the British Isles are in safe hands...

Brexit and Mexit marching on together like two cheeks of a similar aras...
Sammy is about to find out they do things a bit differently in Europe. Like sticking to rules and agreements and sh1t.

mr_anderson

So Sammy Wilson says something you expect Sammy Wilson to say.
Why is there even a thread on this ?

GDPR

Put Sammy in charge of negotiations. Simon will let him know in a week or so.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Mushroom

I think Sammy may have to take more than his gloves off on this one. The bare faced cheek of him.
Sadly that unforgettable picture of Sammy at his finest failed to load.

So here ya go!

between the bridges

Sammy is about to find out they do things a bit differently in Europe. Like sticking to rules and agreements and sh1t.
Ah FFS Holls, now don't be silly...

GDPR

Sammy has bad memories of his foray into Frenchie-dom.

Though I am pleased to see he learned one word of French at least. One he uses repetitively on social media.

"Moi."

between the bridges

"Not an inch" LMFAO

Maybe we should merge this with the "Prince Albert" fred :D
Listen horse if yer unable to engage in an adult discussion about Mexit and Brexit joining forces to battle the EU empire, ye jog on and play with Val...

hollandia

Listen horse if yer unable to engage in an adult discussion about Mexit and Brexit joining forces to battle the EU empire, ye jog on and play with Val...
I'm engaging at your level horse. I'm being adult by attempting to make it easy for you to understand :)

"wee" Sammy is about to get an awful beatchslap by the big bad eurocrats... :)

between the bridges

I'm engaging at your level horse. I'm being adult by attempting to make it easy for you to understand :)

"wee" Sammy is about to get an awful beatchslap by the big bad eurocrats... :)
Er Horse ye seem to be under the impression sammys going somewhere other than on twatter, Duh...

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies