• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Sammy Wilson criticises ‘exhibitionist’ breastfeeders

automaticforthepeople

DUP MP for East Antrim Sammy Wilson has criticised Women who breast feed in the House of Commons describing them as exhibitionists. Sammy, former boyfriend of Rhonda Paisley says that these women should find somewhere to feed their children.
When it comes to knowing about exhibitionists, Sammy at least knows what he's talking about.

Irish-Rationalist

I have no issue with women breast feeding in public. If a woman wants to take both her jubblies/wibbly-wobblies out and shove both nips in an infant's mouth, who am I to protest?

PS. Wilson is one fat-arsed batsard.

between the bridges

DUP MP for East Antrim Sammy Wilson has criticised Women who breast feed in the House of Commons describing them as exhibitionists. Sammy, former boyfriend of Rhonda Paisley says that these women should find somewhere to feed their children.
When it comes to knowing about exhibitionists, Sammy at least knows what he's talking about.

Now granted Sammy's a tit but not quite the tit yer trying to make out...

Mr Wilson made his comments after an independent report said that MPs should be allowed to breastfeed in the chamber, which it said would allow all members to fully participate in parliamentary business.

Mr Wilson said: “In the House of Commons there are plenty of places where women if they want to breastfeed their children can do it without doing it under the glare of the cameras in the Commons chamber, bringing children into the Commons chamber.”

DUP distances itself from MP

Gurdiev77

Mr Wilson made his comments after an independent report said that MPs should be allowed to breastfeed in the chamber, which it said would allow all members to fully participate in parliamentary business.

Mr Wilson said: “In the House of Commons there are plenty of places where women if they want to breastfeed their children can do it without doing it under the glare of the cameras in the Commons chamber, bringing children into the Commons chamber.”

I dunno... infantile behavious isnt usually a bar .

Irish-Rationalist

There's no point breast-feeding in the commons chamber without cameras. How are you supposed to get a close-up?

Se0samh

Looks more like an arse to me...................:rolleyes:

blinding

Sammy Is an Exhibition all of his own !

He knows he can't compete with a woman's nipple so he makes an a**e of himself.

Irish-Rationalist

Fair play to the OP for bringing such a serious issue to the forum's attention. This thread is the tits.

Dame_Enda

He had a nice body but on breastfeeding I think while it shouldnt be banned, that it makes me really uncomfortable.

Then again as a gay man I am not going to like women's breasts. But I just see being public about it as unnecessarily controversialist.

blinding

What can be more natural than a woman feeding a baby .

Breasts...Milk...Babies..= Breast Feeding..Where is the Prob ?

death or glory

What can be more natural than a woman feeding a baby .

Breasts...Milk...Babies..= Breast Feeding..Where is the Prob ?
An erection and naked bodies are also quite natural.

Irish-Rationalist

He had a nice body but on breastfeeding I think while it shouldnt be banned, that it makes me really uncomfortable.

Then again as a gay man I am not going to like women's breasts. But I just see being public about it as unnecessarily controversialist.
A set of thrupennies don't arouse you at all? Not even when the owner begins tweaking her nip-naps?

Dame_Enda

A set of thrupennies don't arouse you at all? Not even when the owner begins tweaking her nip-naps?
I find breasts gross to be honest regardless of how stunning a woman is. But I acknowledge straight men and lesbians disagree.

Irish-Rationalist

I find breasts gross to be honest regardless of how stunning a woman is. But I acknowledge straight men and lesbians disagree.
I find this most peculiar. How about a pair of hairy breasts? Mmm?

death or glory

I'd say that it can be done discreetly enough in Public.
I agree, but Wemen when they go to ante-natal and Breast feeding can get all militant when the hormones kick in.
Her indoors was like that for the first wayne, common sense went by the wayside.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies