Samsung recalls 3 mil. exploding washing machines!

truthisfree

Samsung just recalled nearly 3 million washing machines because they might explode

Samsung Electronics, which is already reeling from a global recall of its Note 7 smartphones, said it would recall about 2.8 million of its top-load washing machines in the United States to address safety concerns.
Ok they are not exploding but they are causing injuries, 9 people so far from the insides coming loose and swinging the machines around the place!

Could this be industrial espionage terrorism? :D

JamieD

Damn I hope he also didn't have a washing machine from samsung or the other half of his face might be gone now too...

truthisfree

Damn I hope he also didn't have a washing machine from samsung or the other half of his face might be gone now too...
I really should have put this in humour...now that graphic did make me lol....:D

JamieD

I really should have put this in humour...now that graphic did make me lol....:D
I know, I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. That is the funniest meme I've seen in quite a while :)

truthisfree

I know, I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. That is the funniest meme I've seen in quite a while :)
I agree, had me in stitches... Who needs fiction when RL throws up this....Seems only you and i "get" it though :D

JamieD

I agree, had me in stitches... Who needs fiction when RL throws up this....Seems only you and i "get" it though :D
Ye there was a whole bunch of them for the Note7 recall. A mod for Grand Theft Auto V also added the Note7 as a weapon, you could throw it at people or vehicles etc. and it would explode. Unfortunately, Samsung didn't have a sense of humor and has had videos of it removed from YouTube.

truthisfree

Ye there was a whole bunch of them for the Note7 recall. A mod for Grand Theft Auto V also added the Note7 as a weapon, you could throw it at people or vehicles etc. and it would explode. Unfortunately, Samsung didn't have a sense of humor and has had videos of it removed from YouTube.
Oh I love it...have not played a game for a few years now...love gaming but have to balance it with life...always imagine myself in the future as an OAP with a VR headset on... cussing...:D

JamieD

Oh I love it...have not played a game for a few years now...love gaming but have to balance it with life...always imagine myself in the future as an OAP with a VR headset on... cussing...:D
Same boat man, I haven't played games really in a long time. I do play FIFA to wind down after work and it usually has the opposite effect, it drives me crazy :) But same as you, I can't justify the time anymore, which is awful because some games look so damn good now :-(

truthisfree

Same boat man, I haven't played games really in a long time. I do play FIFA to wind down after work and it usually has the opposite effect, it drives me crazy :) But same as you, I can't justify the time anymore, which is awful because some games look so damn good now :-(
Yeah they take up a lot of time,but i do not regret a single hour playing games :D I'll take one on again in a few years.. as soon as my desk is cleared:( :D

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies