• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Sarah Brown Joins London Gay Pride Parade

Clanrickard

TommyO'Brien

breakingnews

I have seen gay Pride parades and they disgust me. Foppish men simulating sex in public and dressing up as women. Trying to shove ideas down your throat. Sarah Brown shouldn't be involved.
What did I say about tolerance? Ha..

Clanrickard

What did I say about tolerance? Ha..
If I wlaked around naked simulating sex with a woamn in a parade I'd be arrested. These "parades" are like dogs urinating to mark their territory. A ritualistic sham. Homosexuals get the same rights as every one why do they have to parade?

breakingnews

If I wlaked around naked simulating sex with a woamn in a parade I'd be arrested. These "parades" are like dogs urinating to mark their territory. A ritualistic sham. Homosexuals get the same rights as every one why do they have to parade?
Homosexuals don't get the same rights as other people. I don't think simulating sex is illegal? Not that I believe it's as bad as you are implying. Anyway, parades are normally supervised by police, so you should complain there and then if you have a problem.

Clanrickard

Homosexuals don't get the same rights as other people. I don't think simulating sex is illegal? Not that I believe it's as bad as you are implying. Anyway, parades are normally supervised by police, so you should complain there and then if you have a problem.
Yeah like the "right-on" Met will dare do anything. Homosexuals have full rights.

Jquinn

Yeah like the "right-on" Met will dare do anything. Homosexuals have full rights.
simulating sex in public?....wow must pay more attention next year because I completely missed that one last saturday.

Homosexuals do not have full rights and you know it. If people like you just cant see past the two men or two woman thing then thats ok. But the children of same sex couples deserve only exactly what every other child in the country has and currently thats not the case. A stronger legislated civil marriage bill, (in contrast to dermot aherns ridiculous 'living-together batchelor & spinster bill'), would deliver somewhat on this. Full delivery, of course, would be got through a full gay marriage bill.

Clanrickard

simulating sex in public?....wow must pay more attention next year because I completely missed that one last saturday.

Homosexuals do not have full rights and you know it. If people like you just cant see past the two men or two woman thing then thats ok. But the children of same sex couples deserve only exactly what every other child in the country has and currently thats not the case. A stronger legislated civil marriage bill, (in contrast to dermot aherns ridiculous 'living-together batchelor & spinster bill'), would deliver somewhat on this. Full delivery, of course, would be got through a full gay marriage bill.
As long as every child has a mother and father after that I don't care what rights you get including marriage rights. Parading around and making spectacles of yourselves isn't going to help get those rights.

sandar

There are at least three gay cabinet ministers, and three oppiosition tory frontbenchers who are gay, they dont need fake symbolism in britian. But all credit to sarah brown for attending anyway.

Jquinn

As long as every child has a mother and father after that I don't care what rights you get including marriage rights. Parading around and making spectacles of yourselves isn't going to help get those rights.

So you couln't care less about a little 3 year old just because their being brought up by a same-sex couple?

Clanrickard

So you couln't care less about a little 3 year old just because their being brought up by a same-sex couple?
I'd care about her father or mother being squeezed out.

Phinaeus

It has been said many times that Gordon Brown is gay. He married when well into his forties and before that may never have had a girlfriend.
Using those criteria then PH Pearse was definitely gay.

Phinaeus

Children of same sex couples? How in the name of Jesus is it possible for two men to have children together?

sandar

Robert,

You should read biographies of Brown. He has had several, including one high profile relationship before his marraige.
I' Think he only fgot married because politicians need to be married rather than cohabiting, but what you say is nonsense.

Popular Threads

Most Replies