SAT DEC.4th, Sinn Féin March against cuts in Dublin.

Blanchinner

1.30 next Sat , Parnell Sq. Make a stand, !! March against the cuts !!. Lets keep up the pressure on Coward Cowen and his co -horts.

Lets put differences aside, Sinn Féin are facilitating an opportunity to protest against the one thing we all ( On the left) agree on, that is the destruction of this Fianna fail /green Gov.

Mister men

Count me in. I'm willing to put aside any differences to get this shower out and besides Sinn Fein are the only political party standing up the raping of our nation at present.

Blanchinner

Count me in. I'm willing to put aside any differences to get this shower out and besides Sinn Fein are the only political party standing up the raping of our nation at present.
+ 1. Not long back from Freezing cold Sunday afternoon Sinn Féin protest at the Dail, we are there every day !!. Over 60 Sinn Féin members marked the selling of our Nation with a very noisy protest. !!

Gibby

I won't be marching under SFs banner, count me out!

codology

Hope it gets a big turnout but it could suffer from the large turnout for the ICTU march.I would imagine that it will go to the GPO via Kildare St.

Mister men

+ 1. Not long back from Freezing cold Sunday afternoon Sinn Féin protest at the Dail, we are there every day !!. Over 60 Sinn Féin members marked the selling of our Nation with a very noisy protest. !!
Fair play. In the years to come you'll be able to hold your head up high and at least say you made the effort to draw attention to the raping of the nation by the elite.

Blanchinner

Hope it gets a big turnout but it could suffer from the large turnout for the ICTU march.I would imagine that it will go to the GPO via Kildare St.
Congress has officially backed the march and That should add to the crowd. Saying that , its a politcal party organising it with limited resources, Lets hope all reasonable left wing citizens join forces !. If it was a labour/ or SWP organised march, I would certainly be there, !!

eoghanacht

I won't be marching under SFs banner, count me out!
Don't worry no one was counting you in.

Let me guess you'll wait to march with people who only share your exact political beliefs, that'll show them. A mass march of one!!

The Salmon of Knowledge

SF are calling for an election which will change nothing.

The system needs to be overthrown.

I'll not boost the numbers of a grand old duke of yourk mach calling for a meaningless election.

Protest against the IMF this Tues at dept of finance at 6.30pm and protest against the budget at 5.30pm at the Wolfe Tone monument stephens green on Dec 7th.

Cabbage/Turnip

Are you there again tomorrow?

cluainsaileach

Very noisy protest today out side government buildings. Although filmed by RTE and TV3 nothing on the news. I wonder is it batten down the hatches and close ranks to support the government and the cosy consensus for cuts as agreed by FF,FG/Labour?

Holy Cow

The shinners are marching to the Dail next Saturday?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies