Saudi Arabia losing patience with the Palestinian rabble

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
The Palestinians love throwing stones and talking themselves up as "colonially oppressed" ...and they keep carelessly splitting into different factions with the vile Hamas now the overlords of the Gaza Strip

Seems even the Saudis are sick of them :
Axios - Saudi Crown Prince: Palestinians should take what the U.S. offers
the Saudi Crown Prince told the Jewish leaders:

"In the last several decades the Palestinian leadership has missed on opportunity after the other and rejected all the peace proposals it was given. It is about time the Palestinians take the proposals and agree to come to the negotiations table or shut up and stop complaining."
He made clear the Palestinian issue was not a top priority for the Saudi government or Saudi public opinion.
[video=youtube;a0BpfwazhUA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0BpfwazhUA[/video]

Will this result in positive change ?

Cyp

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Of course the Saudis mostly know Palestinians as their imported indentured labour.

Dame_Enda

I think he is reflecting the view in some elite Saudi circles but not necessarily the masses. I do think Abbas is wrong to keep refusing to talk to Israel. But I have some sympathy, given that Israel has a long record of using negotiations as cover for settlement expansion, which then causes the Palestinians to walk out. The lessons of the NI peace process is that "confidence building measures" are needed on both sides to keep confidence at just enough levels to maintain staying power of the talks.

The Israeli electoral system does not help the cause of peace. It tends to result in coalitions with many small extremist parties like Shas that bolt at any compromise. Unfortunately the extremists now have large parties like Jewish Home.

mr_anderson

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Saudi Arabia is cosying up to Israel, because they both share 'concerns' over Iran.
In the overall scheme, the Palestinians are mere cannon fodder to the Saudi's.

Speedfreak

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Saudi Arabia is cosying up to Israel, because they both share 'concerns' over Iran.
In the overall scheme, the Palestinians are mere cannon fodder to the Saudi's.
And have been ever since 1948.

Wascurito

Oh well - at least the Saudis aren't doing to Palestinians what Assad is; i.e. slaughtering them en masse in Yarmouk.

(Not that you'd know given how the "Palestinian solidarity" folks here are ignoring it.)

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
The House of Saud long ago reached its accomodation with Israel. Mostly via Goldman Sachs.

Then there are the Waahabis who even the Saudi royal family cannot control and who must be quietly bribed with oil money to fight the great Shaitan with their own petrodollars.

Mick Mac

Of course the Saudis mostly know Palestinians as their imported indentured labour.
Yeah, but they have a policy now in Saudi Arabia of Saudis first. They have a tax on foreign workers now and are pushing them out.
Many Saudis are ending up in the work force.

The Palestinians will like everyone else have less work opportunities in Saudi.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Yeah, but they have a policy now in Saudi Arabia of Saudis first. They have a tax on foreign workers now and are pushing them out.
Many Saudis are ending up in the work force.

The Palestinians will like everyone else have less work opportunities in Saudi.
Probably explains why they are suddenly demanding that Palestinians reach an accomodation with Israel. They want them all to bugger off back to Palestine. Probably found a cheaper source of labour such as Philippinoes.

owedtojoy

The Palestinians love throwing stones and talking themselves up as "colonially oppressed" ...and they keep carelessly splitting into different factions with the vile Hamas now the overlords of the Gaza Strip

Cyp
It is a bit pathetic to be allowing the Saudis to be the judges of what is morally right.

The Saudis are a rabble, too - or are you fooled by the clean clothes and suave demeanour?

Ask the Yemenis, and Saudi-funded ISIS.

brughahaha

The House of Saud long ago reached its accomodation with Israel. Mostly via Goldman Sachs.

Then there are the Waahabis who even the Saudi royal family cannot control and who must be quietly bribed with oil money to fight the great Shaitan with their own petrodollars.

Correct but you forget the purpose of this thread is (another) forum for our resident zionist fascists to vent their spleen about how awful the untermensch Palestinians are, ergo deserving of the brutal racist nazi occupation of glorious angelic Israel.

Anyone who uses Saudi as a benchmark for reasonable behaviour has long since lost a connection with any sense of decency ...but then . the OP is openly racist calling Palestinian refugees a "rabble" and its Cyp ..so you're dealing with an utter moron as well as a racist bigot.

Cue Wascurito , Wesleyan , Yanshuf and Telstar to pile in with their equally obnoxious racist nazi bilge ...ho hum

im axeled

are not the saudi's bankrolling trumps son in law, after his visit there some time ago, was there not a coup, also the are big investers in the armants buisness which some western countrys use to help with their balance of payments

Dame_Enda

It should also be noted though that in 1948 the Saudis sent hardly any troops to Palestine.

bonkers

Oh well - at least the Saudis aren't doing to Palestinians what Assad is; i.e. slaughtering them en masse in Yarmouk.

(Not that you'd know given how the "Palestinian solidarity" folks here are ignoring it.)
They’re too busy slaughtering Yemenis to be doing that.

Wascurito

Correct but you forget the purpose of this thread is (another) forum for our resident zionist fascists to vent their spleen about how awful the untermensch Palestinians are, ergo deserving of the brutal racist nazi occupation of glorious angelic Israel.

Anyone who uses Saudi as a benchmark for reasonable behaviour has long since lost a connection with any sense of decency ...but then . the OP is openly racist calling Palestinian refugees a "rabble" and its Cyp ..so you're dealing with an utter moron as well as a racist bigot.

Cue Wascurito , Wesleyan , Yanshuf and Telstar to pile in with their equally obnoxious racist nazi bilge ...ho hum
Was it you or Bonkers who - despite being self-declared Palestinian solidarity types - was completely uninterested in the recent slaughter of Palestinians by Bashir al-Assad in Yarmouk, Damascus? Due to no Israelis being involved?

Oooops, my mistake. It was BOTH of you.

former wesleyan

Eh no. The Saudis turn the Wahabis on and off at will. The residential camps for expats owned by the princes - are off limits to the religious police. As for the Palestinians, there are almost no Palestinians in Saudi Arabia, except for those employed on work visas by Palestinian construction companies operating out of Beruit or Athens. There certainly aren't any " indentured labour " Palestinians.

bonkers

Was it you or Bonkers who - despite being self-declared Palestinian solidarity types - was completely uninterested in the recent slaughter of Palestinians by Bashir al-Assad in Yarmouk, Damascus? Due to no Israelis being involved?

Oooops, my mistake. It was BOTH of you.
I realise you’re not the brightest but I answered your post. The embassy will be very disappointed with your nonsense yet again.

D

Deleted member 51920

Cyp

Quite rightly too
The Fakeistinians have been banging on for years denying themselves human rights and pretending its Israels fault
Most people are wise to them at this stage

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies