Saudi Football team booed for refusing to pay respect to victims of London terrorist attack.

ne0ica

"The Saudi Arabian football team were booed by Australian supporters after they failed to properly line up for a minute's silence in honour of the victims of the London Bridge terror attacks."

"Saudi Arabia were preparing to play Australia in a World Cup qualifier at the Adelaide Oval when the stadium announcer called for a minute's silence to begin"

"The Australia team linked arms in a line on the centre circle while the Saudi Arabia team stood in random formation as the silence began."

"The Football Federation of Australia were then unable to persuade Saudi Arabian officials to agree to participate in the tribute. "

"A number of Saudi Arabian players stood still with their arms behind their back while others appeared to continue their warm up."

"Reports suggest that the visitors' substitutes bench also failed to stand to observe the tribute."

Saudi Arabia football team fail to line up for minute's silence in honour of London terror attack victims 

Saudi Arabia football team fail to join Australia in minute's silence for London terror victims before kick-off | The Independent

PeaceGoalie

Saudis wear their ISIS colours on their sleeve

Analyzer

Never mind.

Caliphate News Network will provide a PR stunt to show the 'true' veneer of a system riddled with lies.

D

Deleted member 45466

"The Saudi Arabian football team were booed by Australian supporters after they failed to properly line up for a minute's silence in honour of the victims of the London Bridge terror attacks."

"Saudi Arabia were preparing to play Australia in a World Cup qualifier at the Adelaide Oval when the stadium announcer called for a minute's silence to begin"

"The Australia team linked arms in a line on the centre circle while the Saudi Arabia team stood in random formation as the silence began."

"The Football Federation of Australia were then unable to persuade Saudi Arabian officials to agree to participate in the tribute. "

"A number of Saudi Arabian players stood still with their arms behind their back while others appeared to continue their warm up."

"Reports suggest that the visitors' substitutes bench also failed to stand to observe the tribute."

Saudi Arabia football team fail to line up for minute's silence in honour of London terror attack victims 

Saudi Arabia football team fail to join Australia in minute's silence for London terror victims before kick-off | The Independent
Had they been told prior to kick off that a minute's silence would be observed?

ne0ica

General Urko

I would consider banning them from international football over this! I wonder will they go the world cup in Qatar, if they qualify, given their issues with that nation?

ne0ica

Had they been told prior to kick off that a minute's silence would be observed?
"According to Adam Peacock, who works as a presenter for Fox Sports in Australia, the Asian Football Confederation approved the minute’s silence against the wishes of Saudi Arabia. He said

The Football Federation of Australia were then unable to persuade Saudi Arabian officials to agree to participate in the tribute. "

Half Nelson

I'm shocked, nay..stunned, so I am.

Trainwreck

"According to Adam Peacock, who works as a presenter for Fox Sports in Australia, the Asian Football Confederation approved the minute’s silence against the wishes of Saudi Arabia. He said

The Football Federation of Australia were then unable to persuade Saudi Arabian officials to agree to participate in the tribute. "
They really did want to send a message didn't they.

D

Deleted member 45466

Interesting.

Perhaps SA are fearful of inciting ISIS terrorist attacks within their own realm.

Cdebru

It was the Qataris made them do it

D

Deleted member 45466

I would consider banning them from international football over this! I wonder will they go the world cup in Qatar, if they qualify, given their issues with that nation?
It would be a pity if any squabbles were brought onto the football pitch (aside from the standard wendy-ball histrionics).

Anyone remember that great goal they scored in a WC 20 odd year ago?

Analyzer

It was the Qataris made them do it
The Russians hacked the Saudi soccer team.

Actually they hacked into the football.

mangaire2

Saudi Football team booed for refusing to pay respect to victims of London terrorist attack.

to be honest, i'd be far, far more concerned about the fact that Trump did a 100Billion€ arms deal with the Saudi regime,
than the antics of a few soccer players.

ne0ica

to be honest, i'd be far, far more concerned about the fact that Trump did a 100Billion€ arms deal with the Saudi regime,
than the antics of a few soccer players.
The laughable thing is he didn't.

No agreements were signed.

The Saudis simply said they intended in the future to buy up to €100 bn in arms sales.

Trump claimed the credit.

He done something similar this week with the privatization of Air Traffic Control. He held a ceremony where he signed a instruction memo. The bill is going nowhere in the Senate so basically he signed nothing of importance.

Half Nelson

Wascurito

At least, the Aussies won 3-2.

[video=youtube;mBsOqpAklEI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBsOqpAklEI[/video]

I recall some Bosnian fans being far less than respectful during a minute's silence in Dublin in November 2015 after the Paris attacks.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies